• Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

I thought it was unusually quiet today.

Seems the norm these days.Considering last time I went was the CL game before xmas and the thing getting the crowd going and moving was just the linesmen kicking his legs around lol the few chants there were was a nice difference.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from The Bridge and i have to say that was a 1-0 thrashing, Stoke are so poor its unbelievable they had one half chance when Ireland hit the side net, their next best thing after that was a 25 yard shot from N Zonzi which Schwarzer easily caught. Scoreline is deceptive we battered them.

Props to Ash today, he was getting forward even today especially in the second half, Oscar, Hazard were brilliant and Matic made it look so easy, what impressed me is he was always were he was needed to be if that makes sense, he read the game superbly and when we were going forward he gave the attackers an option, his passing was spot on to.

City in the next round, get em back here and well do them.

Where there chants for Essien, Mata and Jose as planned, because on the TV I couldn't hear anything.

Where there chants for Essien, Mata and Jose as planned, because on the TV I couldn't hear anything.

There was absolutely nothing in the 5th or 10th minute, infact i didn't hear about Mata once. There was defiently no chants showing frustration at Jose.

There was absolutely nothing in the 5th or 10th minute, infact i didn't hear about Mata once. There was defiently no chants showing frustration at Jose.

Everything I heard was actually pretty positive. The club have handled this superbly so far.

As for the match Stoke simply weren't ever in it. It was an efficient performance, although it was nice to see Oscar get the winning goal. He's been our most important player all season and once again he won us that game, this time through a magnificent free-kick. Hazard was once again imperious in his dribbling and Ashley actually looked interested for the first time in a while.

Should've had more goals but 1-0 wins are only bad things between the 82nd minute and the end of the game. Once you're past that then it's just a tidy win with a clean sheet.

If this is a sign of things to come, Chelsea will definitely be a more entertaining side to watch in the future. finally feeling good to watch Chelsea.

the passing a movement aren't quite there yet, but we can see it developing. Stoke didn't leave gaps at the back much, so there weren't many openings for long ground passes, I think--but I didn't watch the whole match.

encouraging from Chelsea. feeling happy here as a Chelsea fan for the first time in a long while.

I like two teams in pl chelsea and city and this season these 2 teams are going to fight for the title trust me arsenal 3rd , liverpool 4th united 5th.. diference between chelsea and city is only now with Matic in front of defence is atack. city is a goal killing machine and if chelsea wants this and nexr season to be without that wickness and if I was Abramovich and Mourinho I would bring Ibrahimovic sell eto maybe Ba bring lukaku back or similar player like Aguero and youll see how powerfull is Chelsea .. I have respect for all Chelsea fans so please dont hate me now when I say next cup round is the end City will win but never say never :) all the best

According to whoscored he had only 39 touches of the ball (compared with Oscar and hazard who both had just over 100) with a passing accuracy of only 77 (oscar and hazard are just below 90). I know he only played 70 minutes and stats don't tell everything, but that really isn't good enough.

Schürrles role is also different to Oscars and Hazard. Schürrle tries to get behind the defenders and waits for the pass, or he also often went in to the centre. he isnt dropping deep to get the Ball like Oscar or Hazard. He had a decent game, nothing special, but not bad either. Futhermore he still adapts to the league etc. I am sure he will play better rather sooner than later.

Schürrles role is also different to Oscars and Hazard. Schürrle tries to get behind the defenders and waits for the pass, or he also often went in to the centre. he isnt dropping deep to get the Ball like Oscar or Hazard. He had a decent game, nothing special, but not bad either. Futhermore he still adapts to the league etc. I am sure he will play better rather sooner than later.

Fair point. Like I said, numbers don't tell the whole story