Nemanja Matic

.Cee

23 hours ago, TheWiz said:

No Problem mate ... You show me one Goal of Zidane .. (at least nearly) equal to this ... and I'll tell you what I'm having ...

Le Genius over Zidane any Time of the Day ...

Zidane was a magician with the football his spatial awareness was next to none.. I don't know how you can take a pure creator/engine of a team and reduce him to a passenger in a big team. He made that team tick and it's a lot harder to be a big fish in a big pond than a big fish in a small pond. just watch the first 5 minutes and you will understand why your opinion is nonsensical

23 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

Zidane was a magician with the football his spatial awareness was next to none.. I don't know how you can take a pure creator/engine of a team and reduce him to a passenger in a big team. He made that team tick and it's a lot harder to be a big fish in a big pond than a big fish in a small pond. just watch the first 5 minutes and you will understand why your opinion is nonsensical

I know the Videos, thanks.

His Skills are mostly Chicken S*it, consisting of Short Passes mostly and some Flicks here and there, which me and you, with a little bit of Training (or without), could do without any Problems ...

Compare his best Moments with true Geniuses like Le Tiss and let's say Michael Ladrup ... And you'll notice how average he was, compared to them.

And this Guy was 3x World Footballer ... 3 Times ... *Facepalm*

Best Trick of you Video tough, is when he misses the Ball at 1:28 ... and Zidane Fans take it into their Videos, because they think it was on purpose. :D

Slaven Bilic has revealed that Nemanja Matic promised to take him out to dinner if West Ham defeated Tottenham. [Sport Klub]

Slaven Bilic: "Nemanja Matic is a wonderful guy, a great player. I will accept his offer with pleasure.“ [Sport Klub]

Cheeky Nandos in exchange for beating Spurs? Solid deal. :D

On 05/05/2017 at 6:26 AM, TheWiz said:

And this Guy was 3x World Footballer ... 3 Times ... *Facepalm*

Are you saying the world was so dumb that Zidane got away with winning world footballer of the year not once, not twice, but three times?

35 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Are you saying the world was so dumb that Zidane got away with winning world footballer of the year not once, not twice, but three times?

He is trolling, don't take it seriously, man. He'd get a kick out of you ;)

8 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Of course not dumb. And of course not the whole World. Noone asked me .. as far as I can remember. Have you been asked?

No, he just got so massively overhyped to a point, where Journalists all around Europe voted him fore "European Footballer of the Year".

And I mean, lets be honest here .. Every ordinary Milk Cow knows more about professional Ballett than most Journalists know about Football ..

From there on it was not a big Leap to be voted World Footballer of the Year .. by National Team Captains and Coaches alone.

BTW .. I had to laugh about your Keegan Quote up there  about Zidane .. where he puts Cruyff on the same Level with Diego Maradona ... and then implying that Zidane was even better :D:D

Thanks fore the Laugh, mate ...

9 hours ago, TheWiz said:

Of course not dumb. And of course not the whole World. Noone asked me .. as far as I can remember. Have you been asked?

No, he just got so massively overhyped to a point, where Journalists all around Europe voted him fore "European Footballer of the Year".

And I mean, lets be honest here .. Every ordinary Milk Cow knows more about professional Ballett than most Journalists know about Football ..

From there on it was not a big Leap to be voted World Footballer of the Year .. by National Team Captains and Coaches alone.

BTW .. I had to laugh about your Keegan Quote up there  about Zidane .. where he puts Cruyff on the same Level with Diego Maradona ... and then implying that Zidane was even better :D:D

Thanks fore the Laugh, mate ...

No no, thank you. 

Credit where its due, I thought he had one of his best games this season yesterday. What I really liked about him was that he broke up the opposition play and then actually carried the ball forward instead of the usual sideway passing. 

On 09/05/2017 at 11:34 AM, Beigl said:

Credit where its due, I thought he had one of his best games this season yesterday. What I really liked about him was that he broke up the opposition play and then actually carried the ball forward instead of the usual sideway passing. 

Yes he had a great game.

The Problem with Nemanja is, is that he is such a great Player with so many Qualities, that as a Manager you don't really know where and how to use him in the most effective way.

Because he can keep the Midfield in  Balance and destroy Opponents Offensive Efforts, he is used in a much too  defensive Way.

I expect to see him switching Positions next Season ... Between Defensive Enforcer and Offensive Playmaker ... He got excellent Technique, a great first Touch, He got Vision and the Ability to release the right Pass in the Right Moment and he is able to get past 2-3 Opponents as well as the Ability to Score Goals .. from wide Range as well as in the Centreforward Range.

I guess switching him from Defensive Enforcer against more offensive and technical Teams to Offensive Playmaker against stubborn and defensively minded Teams next Season ... will be one of the Keys to Success.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why, but I really have a Feeling that Conte will put Matic in defensive Plamaker Role on Sutterdaye.

This is such an important Game ... I mean, it would really leave a deep Scratch on that EPL Title ... if we don't manage to defend it in the FA Cup Final.

We need Matic's creative Brilliance and his Reclaimer Abilities at the same Time ... This is it ... This is the Time ...