Well it's a derby and Man utd would/should raise their game for the sake of professional pride and bragging rights but then again I said the same thing to myself before their match against Liverpool. . . . .

Exactly mate. They didn't turn up for the Liverpool, but hopefully things will be different tomo.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect United to be slammed by City. Sad as that.

I didn't see Liverpool still has to play Tottenham, although it still makes their fixtures easier than ours bar City. We struggle against the likes of Stoke, they don't struggle at all against teams that go after them. They simply outscore them. As I said yesterday, I'm worried about them, but that's about the match we have against them. I don't think they're winning this. Too bad the Everton game City has is the same day as we facing Liverpool and I thought their schedule would be more jammed... but then again, they shouldn't have lost in the FA Cup, but they totally bottled it. Useless club :P

Not often I say this. Infact there has been more World Wars than the amount of times I've said it, but, hoping for a United win tonight.

We really need City to drop some points over the next couple of matches as they are the most serious threat to us.

Why? If they feel (as United fans) they prefer to lose than to see Liverpool win the League, they are perfectly entitled to it!

What kind of fan would like to see their team losing? I don't know if you'd also like Chelsea to lose a match against Spurs if that means Arsenal won't get the title, because I wouldn't (just a scenario). I don't give a fuck about other teams, I just want Chelsea to lose as few matches as possible, especially derbies against rivals.

What kind of fan would like to see their team losing? I don't know if you'd also like Chelsea to lose a match if that means Spurs won't get the title, because I wouldn't (just a scenario). I don't give a fuck about other teams, I just want Chelsea to lose as few matches as possible.

No supporter should ever want their team to lose, but I suppose that says more about the ManUre support than anything else.

What kind of fan would like to see their team losing? I don't know if you'd also like Chelsea to lose a match against Spurs if that means Arsenal won't get the title, because I wouldn't (just a scenario). I don't give a fuck about other teams, I just want Chelsea to lose as few matches as possible, especially derbies against rivals.

I also wouldnt, but that doesnt mean they are wankers just because we disagree with them!

If they prefer to lose than to see their majour rivals win the league after more than two decades, let them do it. It is not our problem and we shouldnt judge!

Rivalry isnt something rational, it's a feeling...