C.13 The League Champions shall further receive 40 commemorative medals to be presented by the Club to its Manager and to such of its Players and Officials as it thinks fit provided that any Player who has entered the field of play in a minimum of 5 of its League Matches that Season shall receive from the Club a commemorative medal. Additional medals may only be presented with the consent of the Board which shall only be given if the total number of Players who have entered the field of play that Season in a minimum of 5 of the Club’s League Matches exceeds 39.

From the PL handbook.

So if we want to, we can give Mata a medal.

Suarez had an Eredivisie medal from Ajax despite leaving in January to Liverpool.

Wow that's some bullshit from the FA.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Mata a PL medal for what? Ditching us at the first sign of trouble?? Not being loyal enough and to adapt his game to force himself into the team and EARN a medal?

All that guy deserves is the shit he is getting at Manure!!

Mata can have a medal if he wants one, but do people really want to tempt the mockers gods with talk about such menial shit? If we win the title I couldn't give a fuck if a player who is eligible for one gets a medal or not.

On another note the goal difference between us and City is down to just 8 goals in their favour. Adds another dimension to the run in.

Mata can have a medal if he wants one, but do people really want to tempt the mockers gods with talk about such menial shit? If we win the title I couldn't give a fuck if a player who is eligible for one gets a medal or not.

On another note the goal difference between us and City is down to just 8 goals in their favour. Adds another dimension to the run in.

the problem is if it comes to GD it means they won all their postponed matches... meaning they're adding at least another three goals, making it 11. Then we'd have to keep outscoring them in the other nine. I think it's still farfetched to think about surpassing them in the goal difference. Their attack is likely to score 3-4 goals against weakest sides - which they still have to play plenty. I don't think we'll end the season anywhere close their GD, unless as I said the other day, we win 7-0 or 8-0 one of the easiest matches (if there are any easy matches to start with). The eight-goals difference with three less games is very misleading, even more than the nine-points lead.

the problem is if it comes to GD it means they won all their postponed matches... meaning they're adding at least another three goals, making it 11. Then we'd have to keep outscoring them in the other nine. I think it's still farfetched to think about surpassing them in the goal difference. Their attack is likely to score 3-4 goals against weakest sides - which they still have to play plenty. I don't think we'll end the season anywhere close their GD, unless as I said the other day, we win 7-0 or 8-0 one of the easiest matches (if there are any easy matches to start with). The eight-goals difference with three less games is very misleading, even more than the nine-points lead.

Honestly if we are going to lose the title, gosh it better not be on goal difference because that would just so bloody painful to take!

This gets on my nerves: "billionaire-funded Blues". As if we're the only team in the EPL who are owned by an billionaire :doh:

Aside from cleared flawed analysis, it's interesting to see that we average more points per game against top 4 teams than bottom 4 teams!

This gets on my nerves: "billionaire-funded Blues". As if we're the only team in the EPL who are owned by an billionaire :doh:

Aside from cleared flawed analysis, it's interesting to see that we average more points per game against top 4 teams than bottom 4 teams!

You simply don't understand how it works. :D

Owned by a single billionaire is clearly wrong! Now, if the club is owned by a group of billionaires, and/or special interest groups then it's OK, because they got no face to hate.

Honestly if we are going to lose the title, gosh it better not be on goal difference because that would just so bloody painful to take!

It'd be just like losing the title by 1-2 points, imo.

If it comes to GD, it is only fair to give the league to the team who scored more goals and was more offensive...

Espically by a couple of goals or something...we do seem to be getting there ish with it.Though City and co with games in hand is bit false reading in both points and goal diff

in all honesty, losing a title sucks either way. It doesn't matter if it's because of one goal or one point, at the end of the day it just sucks, we're bitter as hell because we're close and the talking for weeks will be the matches we drew or lost instead of 'it was only because of a point' or 'it was only because of a goal'

Our chance here is City dropping more points than us... I think we'll still be behind them in the GD by at least six goals (and that's me being nice about it) to them. I do believe we have big chances of finishing ahead of them in points.

If we lose the title (if is only here for caution reasons, we're not leaving the top of the table again :P, they shouldn't have let us get it, now they're screwed), I just hope it isn't like United lost two seasons ago. You're already celebrating and then someone scores during stoppage time. Kill me, that must have sucked monkey balls - but then it was United, so I just laughed my arse off.

in all honesty, losing a title sucks either way. It doesn't matter if it's because of one goal or one point, at the end of the day it just sucks, we're bitter as hell because we're close and the talking for weeks will be the matches we drew or lost instead of 'it was only because of a point' or 'it was only because of a goal'

Our chance here is City dropping more points than us... I think we'll still be behind them in the GD by at least six goals (and that's me being nice about it) to them. I do believe we have big chances of finishing ahead of them in points.

This!

If we lose the title (if is only here for caution reasons, we're not leaving the top of the table again :P, they shouldn't have let us get it, now they're screwed), I just hope it isn't like United lost two seasons ago. You're already celebrating and then someone scores during stoppage time. Kill me, that must have sucked monkey balls - but then it was United, so I just laughed my arse off.

To be fair, City losing to QPR at home was a long shot. United had already given up a 8 point lead wuth just 6 games to be played, they had no right in complaing about the whole "AGUEEEEROOOO" thing...