Derby v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone on here going to the game? Never been to Derby before ... bit of a long shot but does anyone know any good boozers in Derby to go to before the game?

As for the team - good mixture of youth and experience please. Derby are not to be underestimated!

@lew_baker: Finally sang thanks to @TheRealAC3 Near nervous breakdown singing infront of the 1st team but its all done! #JustHoldOnWereGoingHome

So, I think it's safe to assume Lewis Baker has travelled with the first team squad for the match. Could be on the bench tomorrow.

@lew_baker: Finally sang thanks to @TheRealAC3 Near nervous breakdown singing infront of the 1st team but its all done! #JustHoldOnWereGoingHome

So, I think it's safe to assume Lewis Baker has travelled with the first team squad for the match. Could be on the bench tomorrow.

He's got great musical taste. Drake is a genius.

♫♪♫YOU'RE A GOOD GIRL AND YOU KNOW IT!!!♫♪♫

The last time he played lets be honest, he was shit! Why we should play him just for the sake of playing him?! I rather sell him right now as he's not up to standards Jose wants and also declared he no longer want to play for us.

True that. Well, IF he should stay you in case Mata goes, you want him in form, no?

Ps: Have you seen Schurrles form lately or even Mata's when he got so little playing time? It is only normal KDB has a hard time playing well. José doesn't want according to his interviews and I do think he is up to our standards, tbh. Let's agree to disagree.

Anyway : MATCHDAY!!!

I'm feeling so confident right now, almost like i'm just waiting to see us beat someone well. I like Derby and think they have a really good bunch of young players but surely we'll teach em who's boss today. The only way there will be a shock is if they had an old 3,000 capacity stadium with an awful pitch. If it was at the Baseball ground i'd be worried but Pride Park (Or whatever it's called now) is a premiership stadium that as far as i know is a nice big pitch and has decent drainage and a great surface. It won't be like Brentford or Barnsley.

I think this game suits us big time and Derby will be taught a lesson in class. 0-3

Lets hope that Chelsea FC wakes up on the right side of the bed this morning and that Royal Blue Lion is Roaring and ready to maul that Derby County of The Rams and that Ram is bleeding their red blood all over the Ground/Pitch/Grass when those 90 minutes are done.That Roaring Lion of West London of Chelsea FC is going to Rip Apart that Ram and eat his meaty parts out and scare all The Rams in the Stadium and that Roaring Lion can scare The Rams and make Derby County Rams run around in Panic.

I hate it that people are dismissing the FA cup. Fuck it go gungho Mourinho and field your best starting eleven. Hazard deserves a rest though if he has to rest somebody.