Derby v Chelsea

Jase

Mour said before the actual football began, that Kalas will get atleast 10-15 games during the course of the season.

Last time I checked, he played 0 games.

I'd consider him lucky if he even find himself amongst the subs.

Sorry, but seats for the subs are already reserved for Mata, Swartzer, Luiz, Ba sometimes even KDB has a hard time to find a seat there. Never mind Kalas, who is he ?

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the starting 11 better be up for this banana skin fa cup game,

Hope we dont pick up injuries also in back 4 or cm or Jose will need to call in Cfc young lions.

A banana skin...?

"The lonely place in here", might object ?

People are living a fantasy world if they expect to see the likes of Ake and RLC or any other youth players in the team. The FA Cup is a big trophy and Mourinho won't be playing any youth players for sure. It is a trophy he wants to win. That has always been the policy here.

so,,what's the function of Youth Team? if Mou serious about building team this season,,there's nothing wrong to include one or two player from U-21...

I was watching derby vs chelsea game around 2901 on chelsea tv today, was 4-0 would love that result Sunday but we don't have Zola anymore :(

Wow how many titles and cl's did we win by the year of 2901? :D

I'm off to this, looking forward to it cos I've never been to Pride Park before.

A definite banana skin, their form since McClaren's arrival is very impressive. We'll need to be on our game. I think Mourinho will rotate a fair few again but we'll have half a dozen regular starters out so, unless we just don't turn up mentally, should get the job done. Last thing we want is a replay, although that's preferable to a defeat... just :D

That Will Hughes fella has looked a real talent whenever I've seen him on the box. Unfortunately it seems he's off to Liverpool if reports are to be believed. Be interesting to see how he fares against our experienced midfield.

Pretty confident of a win but it won't be easy unless we score early. 0-2 with both goals coming in the last half hour.

If he is not going to sold or loaned I would most certainly play him. But only if there is some sort of clarity on the matter tbh.

The last time he played lets be honest, he was shit! Why we should play him just for the sake of playing him?! I rather sell him right now as he's not up to standards Jose wants and also declared he no longer want to play for us.