Derby 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Fuck this stupid diving when there's absolutely 0 contact -_-

Apart from that a solid performance indeed, and yet again our donkey strikers try to keep the opposition in the game.

It will really be one heck of an accomplishment if we win anything with these strikers leading our line for the rest of the season.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me why Jose played Ramires on the RW? Pathetic. I know we won and all but why is he played on the wing in a 4-2-3-1? Someone better ask him this because it was fuckin pathetic.

I'm happy for the win, but I have to know wtf he was thinking. Does he know we have top class wingers on the bench? Top class ones who haven't been getting playing time either.

Looks like @Shakez was right after all about Ramires being played at RW today. :lol: Though that move did not backfire today, it's still a nonsensical one given the options that we have.

Anyway, it was good performance overall. Did alright in the first half actually. Wasn't really troubled by Derby and created some decent and arguably enough chances to be leading at least 1-0 HT but not clinical enough. Stepped it up the second half and eventually got the goals we deserved. The last few minutes was a bit dodgy but job done.

And with this 2-0 win, we have conceded just 1 goal and kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games in all competitions compared to letting in 9 goals and kept only 1 clean sheet in the 5 games prior to that.

Can anyone tell me why Jose played Ramires on the RW? Pathetic. I know we won and all but why is he played on the wing in a 4-2-3-1? Someone better ask him this because it was fuckin pathetic.

I'm happy for the win, but I have to know wtf he was thinking. Does he know we have top class wingers on the bench? Top class ones who haven't been getting playing time either.

There is truth to that, really. Fair point!

Rotation (Hazard-)- Economical(kdb)? Is Schurrle having an injury? Mata - dunno.

I think it was an experiment. De Bruyne looks certain to be gone in January so not worth playing him, but that does raise the question of Mata. Against a team like today's maybe he wanted a hard-working, high tempo team and maybe he doesn't think Mata can do that.

The big question is where was Schurrle?

Very observant. That is the '09 away kit - I absolutely love the Yellow kit - No, but sometimes they call me Shaka (Hislop) :Goober:

I was thinking that, but I still thought it was a keeper kit so I wasn't sure. Shaka, brilliant! :lol: