CHELSEA FC PUB CLUBHOUSE OF KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

KevinAshburner

I don't get why people are so big on Big Bang Theory?

Just a bunch of nerds and one hot chick...

HOT CHICK

P.S. Just seen i am in KEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVINNNNNNNNNNN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODFURRRRRRRRRRRRRNAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE'SSSSSSSSSSSS SIG.

SUCH A PROUD MOMENT, WHICH IS WHY THIS IS BEING WRITTEN IN CAPITALS.

192493d1293291952-reduce-heating-bill-wo

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why people are so big on Big Bang Theory?

Just a bunch of nerds and one hot chick...

I was actually working at a place when a Big Bang happened ,,, The nuclear reactor at Sellafield went out of control ...just one of the many cock ups that place made ,

http://www.viralsoma.com/wtf-pictures-of-horrifying-scold-masks-men-used-to-punish-their-disobedient-wives.html

The scolds bridle also known as the “branks mask” was a terrifying mask usually made of solid iron. It was used for over 400 years to literally silence women. The device physically pins a woman’s tongue down…a chastity device of the mouth so-to-speak, or not to in this case.
The saying "hold your tongue" is an old reference to this device. Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew refers to the practice of the husband fitting this device to his wife's head, rendering her speechless.
Made in many different styles, some husbands allowed their wives to pick the style they preferred and even adorned them with scrolls or gold paint. A lighter weight chain could be used to ease the burden on the neck and shoulders while being chained to the wall of their home.
This example has donkey’s ears on it and some even had horns, all the more to humiliate the woman as she was paraded through the town. The townspeople would jeer and abuse and sometimes kill the victim. The metal flat piece extended into the mouth and was placed over the tongue. Usually it had at least one spike on it to inflict punishment. Some had longer pieces that extended farther into the mouth with multiple studs or sharp blades.
This bridle has an exaggerated length of tongue to remind everyone the reason of its use. This item was widely used in Germany.
Some had a bell attached to them alerting bystanders to the approach of the victim.
The scolds bridle was later used in the American colonies to prevent slaves from eating dirt to commit suicide. A common problem as slaves led horrific lives with no hope of escape. The bridle also served as a reminder that the slaves were to be treated the same as the livestock they were auctioned off with.
The bridle also made its way to New England with the pilgrims and was used to silence those who spoke heresies against the church.
Scolds bridles have become re-popularized over the past decade in the world of S&M. Lady Gaga wore a replica of a pig faced bridle in a live performance….I wonder if she knows the history behind the masks?
A modern-day scolds bridle.

6633737_orig.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=google+666&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=k-AjU5SdBcqZiAesjICYBw&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=596

Google Search Images: Keyword - google 666

look at all those pictures/images/photos - with truth/secrets and hidden messages encoded into the icon (eye-con): deceiving the EYE.

You say illuminati is watching your phone n shit. Why would they care what you are doing?

they don't really care, but they do because I know that they know what I am doing and everything you buy with money and cash is tracked and has tracking chips and recording devices installed in it. all stuff you buy like all electronic and house furniture and many more things. If I told you why the ILLUMINATI care what I am doing. I would Have to ___ you. You do not need to know why they would or wouldn't care because it does not concern you and it dosen't affect you in anyway.

they don't really care, but they do because I know that they know what I am doing and everything you buy with money and cash is tracked and has tracking chips and recording devices installed in it. all stuff you buy like all electronic and house furniture and many more things. If I told you why the ILLUMINATI care what I am doing. I would Have to ___ you. You do not need to know why they would or woldn't care because it does not concern you and it dosen't affect you in anyway.

You tell him boss.

they don't really care, but they do because I know that they know what I am doing and everything you buy with money and cash is tracked and has tracking chips and recording devices installed in it. all stuff you buy like all electronic and house furniture and many more things. If I told you why the ILLUMINATI care what I am doing. I would Have to ___ you. You do not need to know why they would or wouldn't care because it does not concern you and it dosen't affect you in anyway.

It's not proven tho lol. Also, why would you care? Unless you have something to hide like a meth lab or something..