CHELSEA FC PUB CLUBHOUSE OF KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

KevinAshburner

That was fake.

But what about this? Do you think this is possible?

You should try it!

Do you remember this one or have you watched this one.

The Meteor will hit Earth sometime around the Year 2014 to 2018

PROPHECY! METEOR TO HIT PUERTO RICO SOON!

Published on Oct 8, 2013

Proof Angels/Messengers are Demons are in the so-called UFO's and they foretold a Puerto Rican man in the 1980's of A FUTURE METEOR STRIKE AND ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This Blood Moon SIGN on Feast of Passover and Feast Of TRUMPETS has happened only 3 times in the last 500 years,
each time corresponded to significant events in jewish history: The Fourth One is Coming! The Creator has a Perfect Plan.

The Spanish Inquisition 1492 Alhambra Decree ordered
all Jews who would not convert to Christianity to leave Spain,
FOUR BLOOD MOONS ON FEASTS
* Passover, April 2, 1493
* Sukkoth, Sept. 25, 1493
* Passover, March 22, 1494
* Sukkoth, Sept. 15, 1494

The War of Independence 1948 and Israel became a soverign nation again
* Passover, April 13, 1949
* Sukkoth, Oct. 7, 1949
* Passover, April 2, 1950
* Sukkoth, Sept. 26, 1950

The Six-Day War — 1967 Arab nations attacked Israel leading to current Israeli borders
* First Day of Passover, April 24, 1967
* First Day of Sukkoth, Oct. 18, 1967
* First Day of Passover. April 13, 1968
* First Day of Sukkoth, Oct. 6, 1968

What will occur in the 2014–2015 time period?
* First Day of Passover, April 15, 2014
* First Day of Sukkoth, Oct. 8, 2014
* First Day of Passover, April 4, 2015
* First Day of Sukkoth, Sept. 28, 2015

Link to solar and lunar eclipses and blood moons http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse.html

BLOOD MOONS

2014 Apr 15 Total 1.291 03h35m

2014 Oct 08 Total 1.166 03h20m

2015 Apr 04 Total 1.001 03h29m

2015 Sep 28 Total 1.276 03h20m

Passover in 2014 will start on Tuesday, the 15th of April and will continue for 7 days until Monday, the 21st of April.

Note that in the Jewish calander, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day,
so observing Jews will celebrate Passover on the sunset of Monday, the 14th of April.

Sukkot in 2014 will start on Thursday, the 9th of October and will continue for 7 days until Wednesday, the 15th of October.

Note that in the Jewish calander, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day,
so observing Jews will celebrate Sukkot on the sunset of Wednesday, the 8th of October.

Passover in 2015 will start on Saturday, the 4th of April and will continue for 7 days until Friday, the 10th of April.

so observing Jews will celebrate Passover on the sunset of Friday, the 3rd of April.

Sukkot in 2015 will start on Monday, the 28th of September and will continue for 7 days until Sunday, the 4th of October.

so observing Jews will celebrate Sukkot on the sunset of Sunday, the 27th of September.

A Blood Moon Marking the start of each of these FEASTS Is very rare and signifigant to Jewish Prophecy!"

Why Puerto Rico?

We destroyed the aliens before back in 1666 in London. We fought them off with fire, that's what caused the great fire of London. Look at the date as well 666. It was definitely them.

That's why they are causing global warming to flood everywhere so it's harder to burn them.

Why Puerto Rico?

We destroyed the aliens before back in 1666 in London. We fought them off with fire, that's what caused the great fire of London. Look at the date as well 666. It was definitely them.

That's why they are causing global warming to flood everywhere so it's harder to burn them.

Efrain Rodriguez - Asteroid/Tsunami Coming To Puerto Rico & Miami, USA (English)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeWsa4sT3Nk

Government Exposed Meteor WARNING - PUERTO RICO - REGION 3 - IT HAS BEGUN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzpEzLYV8f4

Why Puerto Rico?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LORD WOODFURNACE, I missed my bus so I will miss some lessons. Are the Illuminati afraid of me graduating?! If so why? Don't they like me? Please help me MY LORD! I'm in need of your guidance!

LORD WOODFURNACE, I missed my bus so I will miss some lessons. Are the Illuminati afraid of me graduating?! If so why? Don't they like me? Please help me MY LORD! I'm in need of your guidance!

You don't need to Graduate because everything in the world today is a distraction and enslavement of the Masses By the ILLUMINATI so that you are always busy, tired, fatigued and so much in debt via loans and stress and while you are doing those things. the ILLUMINATI is putting into place more enslavement rules and orders on every movement we the people make and take away all our freedom and happyness. The can get away with everything because are enslaved in their ways for the people to live and survive and earn a living in life while they are taking it away from you.

You don't need to Graduate because everything in the world today is a distraction and enslavement of the Masses By the ILLUMINATI so that you are always busy, tired, fatigued and so much in debt via loans and stress and while you are doing those things. the ILLUMINATI is putting into place more enslavement rules and orders on every movement we the people wake and take away all our freedom and happness. The can get away with everything because are enslaved in their ways for the people to live and survive and earn a living in life while they are taking it away from you.

Hello KEVIN WOODFURNACE, can you transfer me some money via PayPal to fight off the Illuminati here in England?

You don't need to Graduate because everything in the world today is a distraction and enslavement of the Masses By the ILLUMINATI so that you are always busy, tired, fatigued and so much in debt via loans and stress and while you are doing those things. the ILLUMINATI is putting into place more enslavement rules and orders on every movement we the people wake and take away all our freedom and happness. The can get away with everything because are enslaved in their ways for the people to live and survive and earn a living in life while they are taking it away from you.

Thank you LORD WOODFURNACE! I will call my college this instant to tell them that I'm quitting their Illuminati slave farm!

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know what I would end up becoming. Thank you for showing me the way! :worship::worship::worship:

Hello KEVIN WOODFURNACE, can you transfer me some money via PayPal to fight off the Illuminati here in England?

I don't have any money to give you. I'm not rich.

I am a CaveMan who Lives Underground in a Underground Cave Dungeon.

You cannot fight the ILLUMINATI and survive for IT IS WRITTEN IT SHALL COME TO PASS in the MANUSCRIPTS, SCRIPTURES, YOU WILL BE KILLED because the ILLUMINATI are not HUMAN & they have technology so advanced they would kill you in less than a minute.

I don't have any money to give you. I'm not rich.

I am a CaveMan who Lives Underground in a Underground Cave Dungeon.

You cannot fight the ILLUMINATI and survive for IT IS WRITTEN IT SHALL COME TO PASS in the MANUSCRIPTS, SCRIPTURES, YOU WILL BE KILLED because the ILLUMINATI are not HUMAN & they have technology so advanced they would kill you in less than a minute.

If you live underground, how did aliens come to you window? BOOM MUDDA FUCKA

how are you all going to feel and how are you all going to react if Chelsea FC loses to Galatasaray Tonight in UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

We will be very sad and frustrated. We will probably also end up sacrificing you to the Illuminati so they will give us good results in the future.

We will be very sad and frustrated. We will probably also end up sacrificing you to the Illuminati so they will give us good results in the future.

Yup, that'll help. Sorry Kevin, but a ritual scarification is too much for me to deny. You gotta go, bud.