CHELSEA FC PUB CLUBHOUSE OF KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

KevinAshburner

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B. - ALL PAID PROFESSIONALS WHO EARN A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY ARE SOULESS & USED BY THE DEVIL & THEY ARE POSSESSED BY EVIL SPIRITS - (REPTILIANS SHAPESHIFTERS) WHO USE THEM TO MAKE PEOPLE WORSHIP THEM & PEOPLE IDOLIZE THEIR FAVOURITE SPORTSMEN & SPORTSWOMEN.

Crap, that would be me :-)

D. - THEIR WILL BE NO 2014 SOCCER WORLD CUP BRAZIL. I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT.

E. - IF BRAZIL SOCCER WORLD CUP GOES AHEAD THE ILLUMINATI WILL BRING THE ANTICHRIST & FALLEN ANGELS IN THEIR UFO SPACESHIFTS. LIKE IN THE TV SERIES - V & THE MOVIE - 2012 FILM WHERE THE SCENE THE JESUS CHRIST STATUE IN RIO DE JANEIRO WILL BRAKE & CRASH FROM IT'S PLACE.

F. - THE COMING ALIEN ANGELS DECEPTION IN THEIR UFO SPACESHIPS DURING THE SOCCER WORLD CUP & PLUS THE WINNER TAKES THE EARTH ADVERT COMMERCIAL MEANS DURING SOCCER/FOOTBALL WORLD CUP BRAZIL 2014.

E & F seem pretty irrelevant if there will be no World Cup...

Kevin are the illuminati stopping me viewing your spoiler posts on my iphone for any specific reason? Why am I forbidden from only your spoilers and no1 else's?

THE ILLUMINATI HAS CONTROL OF YOURS IPHONE & MY ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE BECAUSE THEY MADE ALL THE ELECTRONIC DEVICES & PUT THE TRACKING & OTHER ELECTRONIC RECORDING CHIPS SO THEY ARE DOING THAT TO YOU & ME.

THE ILLUMINATI HAS CONTROL OF YOURS IPHONE & MY ANDROID MOBILE DEVICE BECAUSE THEY MADE ALL THE ELECTRONIC DEVICES & PUT THE TRACKING & OTHER ELECTRONIC RECORDING CHIPS SO THEY ARE DOING THAT TO YOU & ME.

Why do you have a phone if they're tracking it? Is Bear Grylls Illuminati? Please say no. :(

Why do you have a phone if they're tracking it? Is Bear Grylls Illuminati? Please say no. :(

my parents bought it for me for Christmas 2013.

Anyone who gets payed to Entertain the Masses on TV or Live on Stage or Anyone Who is Famous and gets payed a Contract is Owned by The ILLUMINATI. Everything that gets put on TV is for MIND CONTROLLING PURPOSES. TV WAS MADE TO CONTROL YOU SUBCONSCIOUSLY & YOUR BRAIN VIA MIND CONTROLLING TV SIGNALS THAT FRY YOUR BRAIN & VIA TV MOVING IMAGES THAT GET STUCK IN YOUR BRAIN THROUGH YOUR EYES THAT CONTROLS YOUR MIND VIA CERTAIN FREQUENCIES.

my parents bought it for me for Christmas 2013.

Anyone who gets payed to Entertain the Masses on TV or Live on Stage or Anyone Who is Famous and gets payed a Contract is Owned by The ILLUMINATI. Everything that gets put on TV is for MIND CONTROLLING PURPOSES. TV WAS MADE TO CONTROL YOU SUBCONSCIOUSLY & YOUR BRAIN VIA MIND CONTROLLING TV SIGNALS THAT FRY YOUR BRAIN & VIA TV MOVING IMAGES THAT GET STUCK IN YOUR BRAIN THROUGH YOUR EYES THAT CONTROLS YOUR MIND VIA CERTAIN FREQUENCIES.

But do you have eyes or are they just a figment of the imagination that the Illuminati has placed there? WELL? WHAT IF? WHAT NOW KEVIN WOODFURNACE?

POSSIBLE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION.

A. - EVERYTHING IS RIGGED BY THE ILLUMINATI.

B. - ALL PAID PROFESSIONALS WHO EARN A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY ARE SOULESS & USED BY THE DEVIL & THEY ARE POSSESSED BY EVIL SPIRITS - (REPTILIANS SHAPESHIFTERS) WHO USE THEM TO MAKE PEOPLE WORSHIP THEM & PEOPLE IDOLIZE THEIR FAVOURITE SPORTSMEN & SPORTSWOMEN.

C. - EVEN THE PREMIER LEAGUE & ALL FOOTBALL & ALL SPORTS ARE RIGGED & THE ILLUMINATI CONTROLS EVERY RESULT & FINAL RESULT.

D. - THEIR WILL BE NO 2014 SOCCER WORLD CUP BRAZIL. I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT.

E. - IF BRAZIL SOCCER WORLD CUP GOES AHEAD THE ILLUMINATI WILL BRING THE ANTICHRIST & FALLEN ANGELS IN THEIR UFO SPACESHIPS. LIKE IN THE TV SERIES - V & THE MOVIE - 2012 FILM WHERE THE SCENE THE JESUS CHRIST STATUE IN RIO DE JANEIRO WILL BRAKE & CRASH FROM IT'S PLACE.

F. - THE COMING ALIEN ANGELS DECEPTION IN THEIR UFO SPACESHIPS DURING THE SOCCER WORLD CUP & PLUS THE WINNER TAKES THE EARTH ADVERT COMMERCIAL MEANS DURING SOCCER/FOOTBALL WORLD CUP BRAZIL 2014.

I actually watched the series V.

Not the old one but the one that came out a couple of years ago.

It was a pity it was canceled as it finish in a cliffhanger.

I also liked Stargate Universe. The beginning of the series was lame, too much drama. But then at the end of season one and season two it got better.

And it also finish in a cliffhanger.

What shows you like Kevin?

I actually watched the series V.

Not the old one but the one that came out a couple of years ago.

It was a pity it was canceled as it finish in a cliffhanger.

I also liked Stargate Universe. The beginning of the series was lame, too much drama. But then at the end of season one and season two it got better.

And it also finish in a cliffhanger.

What shows you like Kevin?

Yes I am talking about this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_%282009_TV_series%29

V (2009 TV series)

Giant spaceships appear over 29 major cities throughout the world, and Anna (Morena Baccarin), the beautiful and charismatic leader of the extraterrestrial "Visitors", declares that they come in peace. The Visitors claim to only need a small amount of Earth's resources, in exchange for which they will share their advanced technological and medical knowledge. As a small number of humans begin to doubt the sincerity of the seemingly benevolent Visitors, FBI counter-terrorism agent Erica Evans (Elizabeth Mitchell) discovers that the aliens are actually reptilian humanoids wearing pseudo-human skin, have spent decades infiltrating human governments, businesses, and religious institutions, and are now in the final stages of their plan to take over the Earth. Erica joins the resistance movement, which includes Ryan (Morris Chestnut), a Visitor sleeper agent who over time developed human emotions and now wants to save humanity. Their rebellion is further challenged as the Visitors have won favor among the people of Earth by curing a variety of diseases, and have recruited Earth's youth—including Erica's son Tyler (Logan Huffman)—to serve them unknowingly as spies.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307824/ - V (2009–2011)

An extraterrestrial race arrives on Earth with seemingly good intentions, only to slowly reveal their true machinations the more ingrained into society they become.

You I watched that. It was alright.

Anyways I asked you if you have any TV series that you like?

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES

FlashForward

Torchwood

Lost

Anger Management

Charlie Sheen & Selma Blair

V

Reaper

Fringe

Supernatural

How I met Your Mother

Weeds

The Big Bang Theory

Smallville

Dollhouse

Californication

Scrubs

The IT Crowd

All TV Series Shows about Aliens & Alien Invasions

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES

FlashForward

Torchwood

Lost

Anger Management

Charlie Sheen & Selma Blair

V

Reaper

Fringe

Supernatural

How I met Your Mother

Weeds

The Big Bang Theory

Smallville

Is this plane disappearing just an advertisement for Lost 2? Are the Illuminati trying to get our attention?

I don't get why people are so big on Big Bang Theory?

Just a bunch of nerds and one hot chick...

I never liked that show. I only watched it because the Illuminati put secrets and coded messages and put information in the script that revealed info about stuff.