CHELSEA FC PUB CLUBHOUSE OF KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

KevinAshburner

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I Can't Save The World.

Life is to Complicated, but Simple to Understand but Nodoby Trusts Each Other & So No One Wants To Really Know The Truth.

There is only few on Earth who are Chosen Before Birth Who Can Really Handle The Truth and Study It No Matter How Hard It Is to Know or Read It.

I Would Love To Be Able To Save The Whole World If All Hell Breaks Loose, but I Am Just A Human Like Everyone Else.

Dont worry Moyes can save us all

This thread is open lots more comments allowed on this thread im just getting started

PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTAYY

FUCK YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I AM IN !!!!!

gay_dance.gif

PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTAAAAAYYYYYYY

Kevin I have more puzzling questions that need answer.

1. What came first, the chicken or the egg?

2. Does a tree makes noise when it falls if there's no one around to hear it?

3. Are we living in a parallel universe?

okay now more technology questions.

4. Have the Illuminati master time travel? I mean how do people know about future predictions like the Anti Christ will come this year?

Do you plug that number out of your ass? Or did the Illuminati time travel into the future and told you so?

5. What happens if you genetic modify a human with animal DNA? Is that hybrid able to feel and comprehend human emotions like the rest of us?

Are the Illuminati hybrids?

6. Does the technology exist for a human being to transfer their consciousness to a computer? Is Illuminati also holding this technology back?

7. And finally Kevin, how will Illuminati reign come to an end? Who will defeat it? Who will survive?