CHELSEA FC PUB CLUBHOUSE OF KEVIN ARNOLD ASHBURNER

KevinAshburner

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY QUESTIONS & TOPICS FOR YOU TODAY TO DISCUSS:

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THESE THINGS ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS.

IF YOU COULD TELEPORT TO ANY TIME OR PLACE IN THE PAST OR FUTURE WHERE WOULD YOU GO AND WHY.

IF YOU COULD TIME TRAVEL ANYWHERE TO THE PAST OR THE FUTURE WHERE WOULD YOU GO AND WHY.

IF YOU COULD TELEPORT TO ANY TIME OR PLACE IN THE PAST OR FUTURE WHERE WOULD YOU GO AND WHY.

IF YOU COULD TIME TRAVEL ANYWHERE TO THE PAST OR THE FUTURE WHERE WOULD YOU GO AND WHY.

1. December 21st 2012 - Just to make sure the Mayan's weren't right about the world ending again.

2. Mexico - December 21st 2014 - Just to make sure the Mayan's didn't get the date wrong.

What about you KEVIN WOODFURNACE - LEADER OF MEN

I want to be in 2020 when the new world order is revealed! AND HAVE A TC GROUP WANK AT IT!

1. December 21st 2012 - Just to make sure the Mayan's weren't right about the world ending again.

2. Mexico - December 21st 2014 - Just to make sure the Mayan's didn't get the date wrong.

What about you KEVIN WOODFURNACE - LEADER OF MEN

I WOULD TIME TRAVEL BACK TO THE PAST WHERE THE ILLUMINATI FIRST FORMED BACK IN THE YEAR IN YEAR 1776 (May 1Adam Weishaupt founds the Order of the Illuminati in Ingolstadt, Bavaria). SPY ON THE ILLUMINATI FREEMASONS IN WASHINGTON DC, USA. WHERE THEY HAD THEIR FIRST MEETING AND HEAR EVERYTHING THEY SAID AND DID FROM THAT MOMENT ON.

I WOULD TELEPORT/TIME TRAVEL MYSELF TO EVERY FEMALE WOMEN LOCKER ROOM AT SPORTS STADIUMS WHERE I CAN WATCH THE SHOWERS AND SEE THEIR SWEATY BODY AT HALF TIME AND FULL TIME.

I WOULD TIME TRAVEL BACK TO THE PAST WHERE THE ILLUMINATI FIRST FORMED BACK IN THE YEAR IN YEAR 1776 (May 1Adam Weishaupt founds the Order of the Illuminati in Ingolstadt, Bavaria). SPY ON THE ILLUMINATI FREEMASONS IN WASHINGTON DC, USA. WHERE THEY HAD THEIR FIRST MEETING AND HEAR EVERYTHING THEY SAID AND DID FROM THAT MOMENT ON.

I WOULD TELEPORT/TIME TRAVEL MYSELF TO EVERY FEMALE WOMEN LOCKER ROOM AT SPORTS STADIUMS WHERE I CAN WATCH THE SHOWERS AND SEE THEIR SWEATY BODY AT HALF TIME AND FULL TIME.

I see in your signature we're having a sex party / orgy...What will this involve and how do I get an invite?

I also see that it last from Friday to Sunday!? Will you be able to last that long? I won't I'm afraid I'll only be able to show for 5 minutes - 10 minutes if I'm having a good day. I might have a beer and make it 15 though.

1. I'd travel back to Ancient Egypt to see if the piramids were really made by men and not aliens!!!

2. I'd travel to Jerusalem to talk with Jesus and see of he was really the sond o god or just some uggly buggler!

3. I'd travel to Medival Age to see what those fucking Templars were about!

4. I'd travel to the future to see when the Iluminati attack, so I could return and prevent it from happening. Then, I would create a new secret group, kill everybody and rule the world! (You could be my right hand Kevin).

I see in your signature we're having a sex party / orgy...What will this involve and how do I get an invite?

I also see that it last from Friday to Sunday!? Will you be able to last that long? I won't I'm afraid I'll only be able to show for 5 minutes - 10 minutes if I'm having a good day. I might have a beer and make it 15 though.

I can make a thread in the general chat area and make a thread about our most deepiest desires and fetishes and we can talk explicitly about stuff and we can talk about what type of sex we like and how we like it and know each other more deepily and see how much we think alike. just a thought.

I can make a thread in the general chat area and make a thread about our most deepiest desires and fetishes and we can talk explicitly about stuff and we can talk about what type of sex we like and how we like it and know each other more deepily and see how much we think alike. just a thought.

Sounds a little gay..

You can't travel back to present Peppen, you idiot. You need to refresh the systems, autorefresh is down. IT are investigating.

Huh? I keep hitting F5, even checked the KEVINASHBURNER main database, still says he is currently reading into our recent 'wire-tap-everything-everywhere' initiative. Funny thing is we implemented that 10 years ago.

Will you be attending our Kevin festival? I sure hope it'll be as good as last year!

Huh? I keep hitting F5, even checked the KEVINASHBURNER main database, still says he is currently reading into our recent 'wire-tap-everything-everywhere' initiative. Funny thing is we implemented that 10 years ago.

Will you be attending our Kevin festival? I sure hope it'll be as good as last year!

KEVINASHBURNER is his fake name. KEVIN WOODFURANCE is his real life out of internet name.

Kevin festival was awesome last year, midgets everywhere!! God he loves his midgets, I can't believe we managed to convince him that it was an alien abduction!

KEVINASHBURNER is his fake name. KEVIN WOODFURANCE is his real life out of internet name.

Kevin festival was awesome last year, midgets everywhere!! God he loves his midgets, I can't believe we managed to convince him that it was an alien abduction!

Sssssssh! Don't mention our secret operation 'WOODFURNACE'. If he finds out, he'll probably run to the nearest TV station, and our entire operation will be exposed! :cry:

Haha, yeah that was great. My favorite part was when we re watched all the old material we have on him and dressed up as Kevin during his exceptional life. I am going to top your KEVIN-shemale costume this year, you wait and see!

Sounds a little gay..

OOOOOW COMON THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA!! ONLY GUYS OR DO WE INCLUDE WOMEN AS WELL??

Sounds a little gay..

I am taking the piss. remember what I said on page three of this thread #41 where I say do not take my posts seriously. I just like taking the piss. I do not mean anything I say. I just like making conversations up for the fun of it.