Basel 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Mourinho might as well not have made that 3rd sub. If that was Rafa, everyone in the world would be talking about how clueless he was.

We have 0 attempts, can't create anything, our best playmaker is on the bench, and there's also Schurrle and KDB. But he wasted 20 minutes to settle for the point and eventually we got what we deserved.

Ridiculous negativity against an average team.

And there's no point even talking about that formation, what's even worse is 2 of those players will start their 3rd straight game against Southampton.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take That wrote a good song once. It was called Patience I think...

He has been working with the squad for five months and he seems to have no clue on how to play except for playing on the counter attack and relying on other teams to make a mistake. He is running out of excuses.

Mourinho might as well not have made that 3rd sub. If that was Rafa, everyone in the world would be talking about how clueless he was.

We have 0 attempts, can't create anything, our best playmaker is on the bench, and there's also Schurrle and KDB. But he wasted 20 minutes to settle for the point and eventually we got what we deserved.

Ridiculous negativity against an average team.

And there's no point even talking about that formation, what's even worse is 2 of those players will start their 3rd straight game against Southampton.

OK dont panic and stay calm .. WE WERE SO UNLUCKY ...on any measure we were by far the better team ,,, it should have been 5 0 to us

oh and we should have had a pen when their no 8 handled in the area ... oh and the ref was against us ...

IF LAMPARD WOULD HAVE SAT OUT WE WOULD HAVE GOT OUR WIN. STATISTICALLY, ITS MUCH HARDER TO WIN GAMES AGAINST A TEAM WHO HAVE 11 MEN WHILE YOU HAVE 10. LAMPARD HASN'T DONE ONE GOOD THING. ONLY LOST BALLS AND OPPORTUNISTS. I LOVE YOU LAMPS BUT U MUST SIT OUT.

Time for Ivanavic to be benched so he can catch up on zzz's , Azilp to play rb! Mata time for a run in team give Oscar time to do xmas shopping and Lampard to rest because we look after the pensioners at Stamford bridge and give Essien deserved game!

IF LAMPARD WOULD HAVE SAT OUT WE WOULD HAVE GOT OUR WIN. STATISTICALLY, ITS MUCH HARDER TO WIN GAMES AGAINST A TEAM WHO HAVE 11 MEN WHILE YOU HAVE 10. LAMPARD HASN'T DONE ONE GOOD THING. ONLY LOST BALLS AND OPPORTUNISTS. I LOVE YOU LAMPS BUT U MUST SIT OUT.

no need to shout mate

Juan-Mata_4.jpg

Hey let's drop this guy! He's useless now because Jose thinks he shouldn't start and Jose knows all. He never does wrong.

Depressing performance. Terribly depressing.

Couldn't've said it better! I swear to everything, fuck José if he f**king plays Lampard against So'ton and not Mata! And f**k anyone trying to play the Holy José card. I don't wanna f**king give a f**k about sentimental value regarding Mourinho when it concerns the club's results. Lamps played well against the pikeys and fair enough that he got the start, but with the match underway, a monkey on a tree could see how awful he was on all counts, and he f**king played 90 min. Look how much impact Hazard had when he came on and imagine if he had started and Oscar played at Lamps' position, whatever that was in that formation. Now I came out with the frustration and the negative vibes are gone.. We're through to the second round, and looking back at last year and that embarassing result in that Italian sh*thole, I can only be grateful and want to celebrate, even though I highly think that we'll win the group.

Time for Ivanavic to be benched so he can catch up on zzz's , Azilp to play rb! Mata time for a run in team give Oscar time to do xmas shopping and Lampard to rest because we look after the pensioners at Stamford bridge and give Essien deserved game!