Jase

Man of the Match  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for Ivanavic to be benched so he can catch up on zzz's , Azilp to play rb! Mata time for a run in team give Oscar time to do xmas shopping and Lampard to rest because we look after the pensioners at Stamford bridge and give Essien deserved game!

I don't know WHY Ivanovic was playing so narrow! I saw that coming as soon as I saw Salah go from the right flank to the left.

Terrible, terrible, terrible performance. Nothing positive whatsoever. Not one shot? The fans deserve an apology from the players and the manager. Paying a fortune to stand in the cold freezing their bollocks off to witness complete and utter shite. Unforgivable.

I'm in no way excusing that performance but that was also one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen. Not biased, just shambolic. His ethos = a player falls over/is slightly nudged then it's a foul. It's a fucking contact sport you useless prick.

Oh and call this dramatic/hyperbole/knee-jerk whatever you want. Mata is off in January.

Although we qualified, I'm certainly not celebrating. Pissed off.

Terrible, terrible, terrible performance. Nothing positive whatsoever. Not one shot? The fans deserve an apology from the players and the manager. Paying a fortune to stand in the cold freezing their bollocks off to witness complete and utter shite. Unforgivable.

I'm in no way excusing that performance but that was also one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen. Not biased, just shambolic. His ethos = a player falls over/is slightly nudged then it's a foul. It's a fucking contact sport you useless prick.

Oh and call this dramatic/hyperbole/knee-jerk whatever you want. Mata is off in January.

Cech MOTM, almost got us a point. Goal is not his fault.

Oscar is #10 and should be played as #10, useless on the wing.

Lampard has no business starting the next two games at the very least.

We are qualified for the play-offs and probably 1 point in last game will be enough to get us 1st place, so there is that.

Jose is either incredibly lucky or is getting paid off for all unlucky things that happened during Supercup match - the way tables pan up for us both here and in the PL, I have no other explanation. We get shit results and still hang on (hope I didn't just jinx it, knock on wood 3 times).

I'd rather we play shit now in matches that don't matter than in the spring.

The amount of people rejoycing in bad result for the team and treating them as an opportunity to post a photo of their favorite player is disgusting.

It's gone now, we qualify.

One thing we learn from this is we must start quicker, with better tempo, and dictate the tempo and not allow teams onto us.

Let's not all sack Jose now please, get some perspective, it was poor, nobody will dispute that but we can and will be better.

Win and lose together, if you want to kick your toys out of the pram do it elsewhere, CAREFREE

Mourinho's stubborn team selection is turning into a big problem. I don't care who he is and what he has fone for this club before, this is becoming a joke now and he needs to pull his head put of his ass and give KDB, Mata and Bertrand more playing time

Our best performance this season was against Arsenal in th league cup and I don't think we have actually set up and performed as well as that victory since. I ask myself and Jose.... WHY?

love you man

I'd agree if not for the 0 shots on target

Yeah. But if we had to win that game do you think we would have seen the same performance of course not.

We were terrible but we didn't look like we were trying that hard. I mean the team set up and shape was all about staying compact and not conceding. It didn't work as it generally doesn't and we had very little creativity and our midfield was non existent from an attacking sense.

If we played like that in the prem then I would worry. But we are through. By hook or by crook. It doesn't matter how you get there if you are there. And I doubt we will be seeing something similar to that again.