Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when we play early on Saturday. Like last week, if we lose I'm depressed for the rest of the weekend and don't want to watch any other football.

I'm gonna go ballistic if we lose. May put a hole through my tv.

Me 2, god i was depressed after Newcastle game :cry:

A quick tempo to start with would be great.

At home lets attack attack attack Fuck this pivot shit let the rb/lb be more defensive and have a 5 midfield unit attack/ defend together gu gu gu gets some .

All out attack in this one is a must and must score that goal. Cannot let the Newcastle situation happen again, remember West Brom already beat MU a few weeks ago, MU were shit but still...

Team should be exactly the same as mid week with Lampard for Mikel and Hazard for Oscar

Cech

Azil Cahill Terry Cole

Willian Ramires Mikel Essien Schurrle

Eto

This would give us more control in the midfield area were even against lesser teams we seem to get loss of possesion,as alot of comments have picked up on how we have played really well in parts of games this season as Cm needs pimping up the last few seasons this would patch this up until we get worldclass Cm and we can rotate players

Cech

Azil Cahill Terry Cole

Willian Ramires Mikel Essien Schurrle

Eto

This would give us more control in the midfield area were even against lesser teams we seem to get loss of possesion,as alot of comments have picked up on how we have played really well in parts of games this season as Cm needs pimping up the last few seasons this would patch this up until we get worldclass Cm and we can rotate players

We will still have most of the ball with our current setup. A formation like that makes sense for away games against top teams.