• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cech

iva cahill JT cole

rambo mikel

schurlle oscar hazard

etoo

the team that started fulham will probably start this match too. hazard HAS to have a great game. they will dominate us in the middle of the pitch with the likes of dembele, paulinho, eriksen. i dont know how good lamela's work rate is, so hazard might get a chance to go up against the mightily overrated walker. remember how mata OWNED him last year!!!

I think Eto'o is obviously starting this game since he was rested in the cup yesterday. If Mou had Torres in mind starting at the weekend he would have taken him off and put Eto'o on at 60/70mins.

I know a lot of people want Torres to start, but it's not happening.

their best Center Back partnership = ours

our full backs = theirs

their pivot >>>> ours

our AMs >>> theirs

their striker > ours

our manager > theirs

I think they have the edge :(

You forgot our keeper>>>theirs. B)

We have the edge on paper, though our recent poor form could cost us.

I'm much more worried against teams that will park the bus than against the likes of Tottenham. Very confident we'll get the win. They'll have spaces behind them and we'll exploit them. And their midfield is no where near as good as people are making it out to be. Rami will be a miss, but even with Mikel-Lamps we'll still win. COYB! :CFC:

I'm much more worried against teams that will park the bus than against the likes of Tottenham. Very confident we'll get the win. They'll have spaces behind them and we'll exploit them. And their midfield is no where near as good as people are making it out to be. Rami will be a miss, but even with Mikel-Lamps we'll still win. COYB! :cfc:

The players that weren't even in the team yesterday will start for sure. Cech, Ivan, Cole, Lamps, Mikel, Oscar, Hazard.

I expect JT, Cahill, Schurrle and Eto'o to complete the team. Torres and Essien might have given Jose something to think about, but fresher players will be preferred. Torres especially, has a much better chance of starting against Steaua.

Essien had a decent game yesterday. Should be picked if Rambo's injured.

Might work well with Lamps who pretty much is a sure starter

That was against Swindon. This against Tottenham. Different opposition altogether.

He did alright yesterday but there's probably a reason why he hasn't played this season till yesterday and besides, his match fitness and sharpness still won't be anywhere near 100% after 1 (competitive) game in more than a month!

Can't see Eto'o not starting, he appears to be the one even though he hasn't shown enough to have that place. Torres fought for the team and his place in it last night and should be rewarded (boosting his confidence) for a start against Spurs.

Wonder if we'll score on Saturday especially with our trouble of scoring these days and this...

- Tottenham have kept 8 clean sheets in their 9 competitive matches in all competitions this season. The only time they conceded was the 1-0 loss to Arsenal.