Spurs v Chelsea

Jase

Relax people. We're not changing formation, it's the same 4-2-3-1 with Rami on the right wing. I can totally see the tactical reasoning for this by Jose. Worst case scenario, we bring on Schurrle for Lamps in the second half. It's all good.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the game from England Barclays Premier League :( streams )

Here's very good Strem:

1. Tottenham - Chelsea:

2. Aston Villa - Manchester City:

3. Fulham - Cardiff :

4. Hull - West Ham :

5. Manchester Utd - West Brom :

6. Southampton - Crystal Palace:

7. Swansea - Arsenal :

Enjoy ;)

Or all of tonight's matches here: http://www.p2pfootball.net/

True. But mou is the type of manager that doesn't want to lose first. Then he goes on from there.

That is why he wants him on the wing. To ensure he tracks back as much as possible. He clearly is wary of their attacking threat.

Relax people. We're not changing formation, it's the same 4-2-3-1 with Rami on the right wing. I can totally see the tactical reasoning for this by Jose. Worst case scenario, we bring on Schurrle for Lamps in the second half. It's all good.

Relax? Mikel and Lampard playing in our double pivot and Ramires is on the wing FFS! As if haven't been given enough proof over the last 2 years that these 2 things don't work out well... If this was Benitez or RDM people wouldn't even dare to say that these are good selections.

Relax? Mikel and Lampard playing in our double pivot and Ramires is on the wing FFS! As if haven't been given enough proof over the last 2 years that these 2 things don't work out well...

Nothing is absolute. They worked out incredibly well on many occasions under Robbie.

Ramires on the wing was never as bad as people tried to make out. He's an atrocious crosser but we play too narrow to cross anyway. People sometimes get these notions and they spread like wildfire, but he's OK there. (Same with Mikel-Lampard in pivot, it's not ideal, but it's fine.) My big worry is that we seem to now have 5 players fighting for one spot. My other concern is that Mourinho keeps on going with defensive work over offensive skill.

Haven't got a lot against AVB, he gave the chels job a go but it didnt work out. He tried to change things too quickly, but I don't like airing dirty linen in the media and bringing up more personal stuff which he has done this week. So for that and the fact that he manages the spuds. HAMMER THEM CHELSEA!! Still nervous.

What i'd give to see Hazard and Oscar tear apart these fucking nobodys and pretenders. Time to show them how far away from a title challenge they really are. Fucking huge game this, and the players need to be reminded that WE FUCKING HATE SPURS AND THAT CUNT AVB.

COME ON CHELSEA

Its not an excuse, if cole attacks more you'll see the difference in hazards play.

Its just like how messi plays crap against us but goes to laliga and he's god.

Hazard needs space to shine, that's why he did so well against bayern this season

Poor excuse to say Hazard needs space to shine. That's basically the general need for attacking players but the genuine quality players stand above the rest because they can make a difference in games through different ways rather than only relying on space to shine.