• Torres
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Terry (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty dull game but job done. Thought Torres was very good, tailed off a bit in the second half but didn't have much to do. Loved the run at the end. (Side note: Nice to see the commentators not taking the mickey out of him for a change.)

Willian was very greedy all game, needs to improve his decision making, I understand him wanting to get off the mark but with Nando facing an open goal you've just got to square it.

Hats off to Essien too, thought he was solid barring a few moments! Liked seeing some trademark power runs again!

Could've won 6 or 7-0 if our finishing was sharper.

Willian and Mata both just look like they need a run of games. Willian especially looked very dangerous with his crazy pace.

I'd have Willian and Hazard on each wing with Mata in the middle against Spuds. I'd be confident in a win with that trio.

call me pessimistic but that was another below-par performance. I can live with the odd off-game but we have had quite a few now this season.

Trying to figure out what people expect?

These are guys that haven't played a lot of football let alone together...