Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just worry about van Ginkel not getting even into the bench for the second or third time? Second I guess... Kid has to play to improve... it's not a complaint on José, but if he's not going to play at all or even be selected why didn't we loan him to Vitesse for another year, poor thing.

Theres only 18 spots, some people will have to be left out. We have about 18 midfielders.

in Brazil the rule changed this year and now there are 11 spots in the bench. Brilliant if you ask me. Having limited players on bench is sort of ridiculous and pointless. All other collective sports have the same amount of players in the bench as in the pitch/court

Feel a bit for MvG not making he bench.

Hope he starts next match.

He was good pre-season but not considered good enough right now. I am sure he will get his chances but I will not criticize Mourinho for it. Clearly sees that he needs time and probably a game against Swindon would be best to bring him in. I wold not of expected him to feature today. I like that all our outfield players on the bench can add something if they come on.