Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol!!! Lukaku is NO virgin. He lead the line of Anderlecht since 16-17. And bossing it. This was him against Russia (see the second goal)

He needs to play, not being treated as a youngster. he has done WAY too much for that.

ps: Wash your mouth now, infidel :-p

Russia? ANderlelecht? I'm talking about games like semi finals of Champions, or the final of a World CUp. That's the level of a player who is a starter for CHelsea,

Lukaku will play but he won't start playing against the European Champion.

We are talking about Bayern Munich, we are not talking about Club Brugge.

Mourinho-Has won 7 league titles, 2 Champions League titles, 1 Europa League, and 6 domestic cups. Has access to advanced statistics and unlimited video scouting. Watches players in training. Trains players. Decides who fits into his system. Is a trained manager with 16 years experience in top leagues and has advanced understanding of football tactics.

You-Play fifa13 and football manager.

I don't think you are getting the point? The point is that his approach is not good enough from the look outside. Yes of course you will win a lot of games if you try packing the bus after going 1 nil up. But there can be no doubt HE IS ONE OF THE BEST MANAGER IN HISTORY.

Why hire a manager who doesn't even try to compete against the better teams ? First the shit on a stick tactics against United, and now this crap.

Judge him at the end of the season. So much changes take some time.

To win a game is more important than the rest

Mourinho-Has won 7 league titles, 2 Champions League titles, 1 Europa League, and 6 domestic cups. Has access to advanced statistics and unlimited video scouting. Watches players in training. Trains players. Decides who fits into his system. Is a trained manager with 16 years experience in top leagues and has advanced understanding of football tactics.

The thing is, Jose is without a doubt the best manager in the world at this moment. But in my honest opinion Laudrup would be the best possible manager for this side.

And LOL @ lampards 4th game in 10days, ridiculous favoritism.

So negative some of you lot are. Thank god they have actual tests to give out UEFA coaching licenses.

Plz don't get elitist, mate. Some of us REALLY are in football for long and know their stuff. It is not just you. :-p

Ok babe, your panties might be all in knots, but try to iron them asap. This line-up, makes no sense, to me.

but sweetie, that's a simple 4-2-3-1... we'll have Eto'o and Willian playing on replacing Torres and André (very likely). So what's so wrong with a lineup that's basically a 4-2-3-1? Because André is playing and Mata isn't? Because it has Torres and not Lukaku?

Why are people so invested in this anyway? I want that lineup to have as many matches under their belt (except the Lampard) part and with the new two additions so they can reach chemistry and they can deploy the tactics they failed so miserably against United. If that means losing today, well so be it. There's no way this team will settle to the new tactics if they don't play them.

Russia? ANderlelecht? I'm talking about games like semi finals of Champions, or the final of a World CUp. That's the level of a player who is a starter for CHelsea,

So what world teams did hazard play against?

yeah lets see after the game. only because people have actually a own brain and use, doesnt mean that we are all "fifa 13 football managers" or type like that. yeah you surely liked our game against united too, didnt you.

So we are afraid of MU, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Dortmund and maybe even Man City. Actually Jose is based on his selection for these matches during his recent seasons. Expect more of the same upcoming, no more head to toe. This is just awful.

You're right that there was no way he'd start against Bayern, but it is completely ridiculous that he got zero minutes against United.

I don't think you are getting the point? The point is that his approach is not good enough from the look outside. Yes of course you will win a lot of games if you try packing the bus after going 1 nil up. But there can be no doubt HE IS ONE OF THE BEST MANAGER IN HISTORY.

I do get the point. The point is that Mourinho goes with the lineup he thinks can win. Maybe he doesn't like Lukaku's link-up play. Maybe (almost certainly) he doesn't like De Bruyne or Mata's defense. Maybe he doesn't think Van Ginkel is an elite player like some people on here do. The problem is that you think "Player X should start over player Y" and Mourinho doesn't. Given the overwhelming gap knowledge and experience he has over you, I am going to go with his team. This is an exhibition game and we've played 3 real games so far this season and people are going crazy. Calm the fuck down.