Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

So we are afraid of MU, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Dortmund and maybe even Man City. Actually Jose is based on his selection for these matches during his recent seasons. Expect more of the same upcoming, no more head to toe. This is just awful.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russia? ANderlelecht? I'm talking about games like semi finals of Champions, or the final of a World CUp. That's the level of a player who is a starter for CHelsea,

Lukaku will play but he won't start playing against the European Champion.

We are talking about Bayern Munich, we are not talking about Club Brugge.

You're right that there was no way he'd start against Bayern, but it is completely ridiculous that he got zero minutes against United.

I don't think you are getting the point? The point is that his approach is not good enough from the look outside. Yes of course you will win a lot of games if you try packing the bus after going 1 nil up. But there can be no doubt HE IS ONE OF THE BEST MANAGER IN HISTORY.

I do get the point. The point is that Mourinho goes with the lineup he thinks can win. Maybe he doesn't like Lukaku's link-up play. Maybe (almost certainly) he doesn't like De Bruyne or Mata's defense. Maybe he doesn't think Van Ginkel is an elite player like some people on here do. The problem is that you think "Player X should start over player Y" and Mourinho doesn't. Given the overwhelming gap knowledge and experience he has over you, I am going to go with his team. This is an exhibition game and we've played 3 real games so far this season and people are going crazy. Calm the fuck down.

The fact that he got 4 fucking defensive players on the bench tell it all. Dave, Terry, Essien, Mikel. WTF? Why not leave out Mikel/Essien instead bring in Kevin/Ba on the bench. Blatantly set out with intention of keeping it as low as possible and maybe try to win on penalty.

yeah lets see after the game. only because people have actually a own brain and use, doesnt mean that we are all "fifa 13 football managers" or type like that. yeah you surely liked our game against united too, didnt you.

We got a tie in Old Trafford. Yes, I did like that.

We got a tie in Old Trafford. Yes, I did like that.

well than you'll be happy with getting eye-cancer watching our side play like this. not everbody likes it. accept it or not or go in to mourinho is god and best manager ever and he does everything right board.

and he probably knows more than you do

*yawn* boring insult. It's a worthless trophy, why are we playing as defensive as possible against a bayern with 5! injured midfielders. But please keep pulling your pants down everytime jose is on screen.

Mourinho-Has won 7 league titles, 2 Champions League titles, 1 Europa League, and 6 domestic cups. Has access to advanced statistics and unlimited video scouting. Watches players in training. Trains players. Decides who fits into his system. Is a trained manager with 16 years experience in top leagues and has advanced understanding of football tactics.

You-Play fifa13 and football manager.

But even a kid knows that Lampard is our weak link in midfield. The team is not being chosen on merit at all thats what I actually liked Rafa for, he chose players on merit