AC Milan v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Ranocchia was one the best CBs in Italy last season. Only good player at Inter atm, along with Kovacic.

Really? i thought he had a poor season last year. Inter were poor defensively he was probably the best of a bad bunch but i didn't think he was very good at all last season.

Really? i thought he had a poor season last year. Inter were poor defensively he was probably the best of a bad bunch but i didn't think he was very good at all last season.

inter's system was just broken defensively, and Strama kept changing between 3 and 4 at the back which screwed chemistry at the back. But If it weren't for Ranocchia, Handanovic, and Palacio Inter would probably been involved in a relegation battle last season.

I do agree, AC is not on our level but they are a level above inter. This won't be a walk in the park like last game.

This Milan team is much worse defensively as they have so many injuries but are more dangerous in attack especially if Mario starts! we should batter them imo.

This Milan team is much worse defensively as they have so many injuries but are more dangerous in attack especially if Mario starts! we should batter them imo.

I just hope we can cope with the pace of el shaarwi and Ballo, because JT and cahill aren't the fastests of defenders.