AC Milan v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose is giving a chance to Ba/Lukaku and also Cahill, Bertrand to see how much playing time they will get when the season starts.

chances are he will use the entire bench again... so when Milan's main attack force goes off (probably) we'll come with our best defense.

I mean, we could have mixed... Cole or Terry and then Bertrand or Cahill later. But Cahill + Bertrand sounds so fragile.

But it's only a friendly... I just think we'll only have two more matches, at this point I expected him to try to play a lineup close to what he wants to play against Hull to give them a chance to play together against a decent side... it seems like it's too much to ask - as people think it's ridic to complain about lineups in pre-season :P

I admit I'm anxious to see the best lineup under Mourinho, and I think those last few matches could feature something close to what he has in mind - supposing he already made up his mind.

I'm dying laughing here. My mother to my brother:

Do Arsenal still exist?

*I can't breathe laughing*

and then we started laughing and she tried to justify it adding:

'It's just I hear about everyone even that other Manchester but I hear nothing about Arsenal.'

Then we laughed even harder and she left the room thinking we were making fun of her.

Seriously, that was one of the best things I've heard in my life.

My stomach hurts... I'm laughing SO hard

Jason Cundy said that "Out of our 3 strikers, he [ba] is the weakest"

I dont understand how some people can seem to think that ! When we bought him he was much better than Torres, when he scored the winner against United is was still much better than Torres.. at the end of the season he didnt play against Benfica and because Torres scored in that game... All of a sudden Torres is better ?? I dont see how that works <_<<_<

So Brana is no longer good at CB based on what? The couple of bad games he's had last season? Genius!

I personally don't mean this :rolleyes: just that the combo of Cahill + Bertrand is fragile, so if Ivan moves to RB it gives room for Terry to make up for that thrilling left side...