• Mata
    • Torres
    • Ba

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know anything about the game but nice to see Moses getting a good few shouts for motm. Sounded like a fairly typical solid Chelsea win under Jose. we will 100% win the league at least 1 in the next 2 seasons. I've never been so confident.

i don't remember but Campagnaro did get bullied in the 2nd leg then.

It was his poor header that led to us getting that corner which Terry scored from in the 2nd leg. Campagnaro must still be pissed about it.

What was the logic off the manager and Canpagnaro leaving Napoli for Inter? Inter maybe a bigger name but their such a shite team these days it's ridiculous.

Mazzarri probably wanted a different challenge, despite where he has taken Napoli to and left them at. He probably thought he has taken them far enough and needed to go elsewhere to keep himself and motivation going. He has sometimes cut a frustrated looking figure at Napoli anyway.

Not judging this off pre season but we still need one more midfielder and a striker and we should be set to go. I'm not hoping for anything if our 3 strikers are Lukaku, Ba and Torres

Ba is a good forward but he's a squad player, Lukaku is young and still can't take on complete responsibillity regardless of how good he was at West Brom and Torres, need i say more?

Get a forward who will improve our game, most preferable a team playing forward who will work hard and can link with our football and has a good first touch. Then a midfielder who is an experienced passer on the ball and puts hefty shifts in, and I think we will have a bright season.

Not judging this off pre season but we still need one more midfielder and a striker and we should be set to go. I'm not hoping for anything if our 3 strikers are Lukaku, Ba and Torres

Kojo??

Anyway, yeah. a striker and a midfielder will do. Then probably sell off one of the mids (Essien) as there are already 5 mids + Oscar, KDB Luiz have played in that position.