Marco van Ginkel

Spike

Started and played 88 minutes today as Milan won 2-0 (Torres was an used sub if you're wondering how come they won).

Will most likely start the next match as well since Essien was sent off today.

Damn, he couldn't even see the year out as a starter?! Milan wasting now time.

Damn, he couldn't even see the year out as a starter?! Milan wasting now time.

If he does get back in the team it won't be for football reasons. His replacement, Menez, looks 10 times better and scored both goals yesterday. Torres still has that ONE goal on his debut :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

another injury!!! and then people said he is not injury prone.

8mil, just hope we can sell him for half of that next summer!!!

Hahahahaha injury prone??? Honestly?

He suffered a ACL injury which ruled him out for about 6 months and then he recovered from it and gets injured in training half a year after it due to another player injuring him.... Someone who is injury prone in my eyes is someone who is repeatedly suffering from the same injuries like Jack Wilshere (constant ankle&thigh injuries), Diaby (basically a full body injury since he was born), Thiago Silva (lots hamstring injuries in last 3-5 years) etc. Its not like Marco has missed huge parts of his career due to injury is it?

Hahahahaha injury prone??? Honestly?

He suffered a ACL injury which ruled him out for about 6 months and then he recovered from it and gets injured in training half a year after it due to another player injuring him.... Someone who is injury prone in my eyes is someone who is repeatedly suffering from the same injuries like Jack Wilshere (constant ankle&thigh injuries), Diaby (basically a full body injury since he was born), Thiago Silva (lots hamstring injuries in last 3-5 years) etc. Its not like Marco has missed huge parts of his career due to injury is it?

Well I know what you saying Ryan but you said it with the finesse of a grandmother with Parkinson's. van Ginkel isn't injury prone but he is very unlucky, he has missed a year of football due to bad challenges and as I stated in the Marco Reus thread; getting injured from bad challenges does not equal injury prone.

Well I know what you saying Ryan but you said it with the finesse of a grandmother with Parkinson's. van Ginkel isn't injury prone but he is very unlucky, he has missed a year of football due to bad challenges and as I stated in the Marco Reus thread; getting injured from bad challenges does not equal injury prone.

Well I don't want to come on and post 3 billion swear words but I might just do it one fucking day.

Anyway yeah being injured because of other professionals injuring you doesn't make you injury prone. Totally agree. Still dont get why people think otherwise.

Well I don't want to come on and post 3 billion swear words but I might just do it one fucking day.

Anyway yeah being injured because of other professionals injuring you doesn't make you injury prone. Totally agree. Still dont get why people think otherwise.

Alex Pato is injury prone. He goes for a walk down the prostitute central of Sao Paulo and he strains his hammy. Getting a paired of studs wrapped around your legs and tearinh your ACL doesn't equate to injury prone.

its really disappointing to see a young player getting stuck with injuries like this... if he had only played last 2 years at a decent club in and out...he might have been a really good player next season for us....