André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Have a look on Bluemoon bro...you WOULD NOT WANT HIM. He is basically worse than Schurrle, the Spanish Valencia as I like to call it

Not necessarily him then , but a player of his ilk. Even if he apparently sucks , he always looks threatening , and his width is an outlet. And cuadradro has managed to score a decent amount playing wide right.

Not necessarily him then , but a player of his ilk. Even if he apparently sucks , he always looks threatening , and his width is an outlet. And cuadradro has managed to score a decent amount playing wide right.

Navas is pretty fast but unfortunately, he doesn't know how to use it effectively. He's like the Walcott of old - all pace but no brain. Not to mention, his end product is woeful. Deny him the space and he's pretty much a passenger in the team (cue a Navas goal this Saturday...).

Navas is pretty fast but unfortunately, he doesn't know how to use it effectively. He's like the Walcott of old - all pace but no brain. Not to mention, his end product is woeful. Deny him the space and he's pretty much a passenger in the team (cue a Navas goal this Saturday...).

are you referring to the same Navas that can't cross a bridge? Not sure why you are dirtying up this thread w/ this guy. Let's keep the topic on Zie German or I am going to run & tell the moderators...oh wait :Goober:

Schurrle and KDB partnership is going to be insane. He'll thrive on all the space afforded him and playing in his natural position won't hurt either.

Players like him shouldn't struggle against teams like Shrewsbury......But he did, and a other games too.

We just lost conceded 4 unanswered goals to Bradford at home.

We just lost conceded 4 unanswered goals to Bradford at home.

:doh: and that has what to do with Andre?

Please don't try and mask over the fact he has not been poor when he has played, it's a pointless task. This isn't me having a pop at him, it's me being very realistic of the whole situation.

:wave:

Bye Shirley, please don't score against us in the UCL next season.

Shurrle to Spurs! DAMN!!! One of the most exciting attacks in the Premier league! After us ofcourse!!! Son!!

4-3-3 with Eriksen, Kane, and Shurrle!!!

did i miss something?