André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Your last bit refers to half of our team. How many chances has Salah had?

Was also referring to Salah in that entire point. But considering that he's got even less game time than Schurrle or some other squad players, perhaps the issue with Salah is more than just 'not being given the chance'.

Was also referring to Salah in that entire point. But considering that he's got even less game time than Schurrle or some other squad players, perhaps the issue with Salah is more than just 'not being given the chance'.

I would love to know what the real reason behind him being unused is.

25M would be brilliant if we got that amount. We must get the deal for Cuadrado done soon and end the window there. Schurrle has being so frustrating to watch and I can't help thinking that he just completely and utterly failed the test here. Granted he had good moments but Jose saying he has to be better than Hazard and Willian tells me he will never be, and that his chances here are done with.

My mind keeps going back to that Shrewsbury game.....he was fucking shite that day.

Hopefully the Douglas Costa rumours have only one purpose and that's to force Fiorentina's hand.

Cuadrado should be Andre's replacement and this isn't even debatable.

What if we get rid of Salah and Schurrle.

Do we just stay with Cuadrado?

Or going for Douglas and Cuadrado?

What if we get rid of Salah and Schurrle.

Do we just stay with Cuadrado?

Or going for Douglas and Cuadrado?

Wouldn't mind getting them both, but only in this order - Cuadrado for Andre, Douglas Costa for Salah.

Otherwise it would only be just a waste of money imo.