👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

On 09/08/2023 at 12:01, NikkiCFC said:

This is Boehly company it seems. But I'm not worried. He is smart businessman, surely he knows what he is doing. 

So we are now in the same ballpark as PSG and Man City sponsoring ourselves it would appear. Dodgy as fuck.

Wonder if those who berated them for doing so will now do the same to us? Probably not.

On 09/08/2023 at 06:01, NikkiCFC said:

This is Boehly company it seems. But I'm not worried. He is smart businessman, surely he knows what he is doing. 

8 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

So we are now in the same ballpark as PSG and Man City sponsoring ourselves it would appear. Dodgy as fuck.

Wonder if those who berated them for doing so will now do the same to us? Probably not.

I'm not seeing anywhere Boehly being listed as an owner of Tempus Ex Machina? Seems like we partnered with them for data purposes back in April, only to make them our kit sponsor as well after they rebranded to Infinite Athlete? 

54 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'm not seeing anywhere Boehly being listed as an owner of Tempus Ex Machina? Seems like we partnered with them for data purposes back in April, only to make them our kit sponsor as well after they rebranded to Infinite Athlete? 

You have to admit it's dodgy as fuck. 

I read on some other forum. But even if not, no one heard about this company even before rebranding. They have like 50-100 followers on social medias. Site is absolutely joke. 

Also read somewhere their revenue is 15m and now suddenly they have 50m to sponsor us. 

2 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Player version 14 quid from China and is near perfect 

I would also like our kit without sponsor. Never ordered from China before so don't know how reliable and trustworthy is. I found this. Looks great, hopefully not a scum. 

https://www.vicksports.com/Chelsea-Home-Jersey-23-24-Player-Version-Football-Kit-2023-2024-Soccer-Team-Shirt-p3726166.html

11 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

You have to admit it's dodgy as fuck. 

I read on some other forum. But even if not, no one heard about this company even before rebranding. They have like 50-100 followers on social medias. Site is absolutely joke. 

Also read somewhere their revenue is 15m and now suddenly they have 50m to sponsor us. 

I think its because they are a start up company. This is the earliest article I found about them which states they already partnered with the NFL. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/endeavor-tempus-ex-machina-investment-1235009728/

Edited by MoroccanBlue

46 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I would also like our kit without sponsor. Never ordered from China before so don't know how reliable and trustworthy is. I found this. Looks great, hopefully not a scum. 

https://www.vicksports.com/Chelsea-Home-Jersey-23-24-Player-Version-Football-Kit-2023-2024-Soccer-Team-Shirt-p3726166.html

Dhgate and just filter it for best selling. Rarely go wrong 

On 04/07/2023 at 23:15, James said:

Rumoured 3rd kit

679e7927-27a8-4b4e-96e1-1af326b04f1a.jpeg

We usually wear 3rd kit a couple of times per season. WH away being one. That game is one week away. Assuming we are waiting for main sponsor sorted before announcing 2nd and 3rd kit. I guess we will start the season without any of that. 

1 minute ago, James said:

Anyone bought the new shirt yet? The cue at stadium for the megastore jesus christ 😩

Genius marketing - and people will still be trying to get them in years to come. Other clubs will copy next season...

6 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Genius marketing - and people will still be trying to get them in years to come. Other clubs will copy next season...

I mean it's rare to get a club shirt especially the size of a club like Chelsea with no company logo. 

I think it will become a unique and rare find, because such things don't happen to big clubs. 

Definitely worth getting one before the logo from the new company comes in.