2013/14 Premier League Fixtures

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we have a tough run in to the season like last and in 2010.

There's nothing that gets Chelsea in the grove like tough games at the business end, and more often that not we win the lot.

Objectively, ManUtd is still one of our biggest opponents for the title, so I'd say them at the Bridge to take advantage of a new manager on their side for the first time in nearly 3 decades.

I'm sure the players will feel it.

At home because Chelsea fans in England deserve Mourinho's EPL first match to be at the Bridge.

Using the same reasoning it could also be ManCity that will also have a new manager - although their situation is different from Utd.

Both teams from Manchester may struggle a little bit at the beginning because of the management changes and City may take a while to make the formation work with the new signings coming.

Not only I hope to face both in the first 5 matches, but I also hope them to face challenging teams. Any point they may miss at that stage can be useful to us.

why don't I include us in the adaptation management theory? Because Mourinho knows that club with the palm of his hands even if he only knows (and barely as it's been six years since he left) a few players from his first time here.

It doesn't take away the challenge to adapt, but I think he has this edge over Moyes and Pellegrini.

Have seen a leaked pic somewhere saying this will be our first game of the season - Liverpool at the Bridge.

Here it is:

1013422_198751253615535_1473731438_n.jpg

Don't know if its genuine. :ph34r:

Spurs away at City and Arsenal in the first two fixtures?! Doubt it. And IIRC, Spurs basically played those two in the exact same order, both were away games too, last season. Seems unlikely it will be repeated again.

Have seen a leaked pic somewhere saying this will be our first game of the season - Liverpool at the Bridge.

Here it is:

1013422_198751253615535_1473731438_n.jpg

Don't know if its genuine. :ph34r:

Won't be true because it has Arsenal and Tottenham both away on week one, one of them have to be at home.