2013/14 Premier League Fixtures

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First 3 away games are Utd, Everton, Spurs... don't do anything stupid Roman if they don't exactly go to plan!

However fixtures after CL group games are

Game 1 Fulham HOME
Game 2 Norwich AWAY
Game 3 Man City HOME
Game 4 West Brom HOME
Game 5 Southampton HOME
Game 6 C. Palace HOME

..which is nice

I just can't see how it could happen. The Spanish FA has no power over the English FA.

Wasn't Joey Barton banned for Marsille after his switch when he was suspended for some matches. I think the ban comes along irrespective of where you go! I hope i am wrong though! I want to see Jose at the touchline.

The reports I read were he would be banned for our first two FA Cup matches, as cup bans are traded for cup bans, if you will.

Initial reports suggested that but later reports surfaced saying English FA can ban him for league matches rather than cup matches. Not sure, though. No concrete reports

good preparation for ucl final with that run-in as we can rest players as the league would have already been won (at anfield)

I think I'm right in saying that all the big clubs are avoiding each other in April and May.....could the PL actually be trying to help clubs' Champions League aspirations??

:o:o

First 3 away games are Utd, Everton, Spurs... don't do anything stupid Roman if they don't exactly go to plan!

However fixtures after CL group games are

Game 1 Fulham HOME

Game 2 Norwich AWAY

Game 3 Man City HOME

Game 4 West Brom HOME

Game 5 Southampton HOME

Game 6 C. Palace HOME

..which is nice

That is incredible. West Brom, Southampton and Palace at home where we can play the likes of Moses, Schurrle, Lukaku etc. and perhaps rest the key guys for what could be crucial games.

Alex is right that you have to play 19 other teams home and away, but this has got to be one of the kindest schedules in many years.

We've got our first postponement:

Chelsea v Villa, August 31.

Chelsea play Bayern Munich in the Super Cup in Prague the night before, so Paul Lambert's men will get a weekend off from Premier League duty (well, they may not because it could be played on the Monday).

New date TBC.

from Mirror.

We've got our first postponement:

Chelsea v Villa, August 31.

Chelsea play Bayern Munich in the Super Cup in Prague the night before, so Paul Lambert's men will get a weekend off from Premier League duty (well, they may not because it could be played on the Monday).

New date TBC.

from Mirror.

OR it could be played between the Hull and Man United game, just like last season when we played Wigan, Reading and Newcastle all in 1 week.

Important note: Guys, please be aware that you cannot post the fixture list here because it is copyrighted. The forum could get in trouble for it.

Thanks for understanding.

Nour.

Edited by CHOULO19