Who Is Your Greatest of All Time?

Spike

For me it's Zola and Nedved and to a lesser extent Raul. The first two are the reason I am a football fan and it's because of them that I support Chelsea and Juve. Two magicians with on the pitch and great gentlemen off it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one and only one DIDIER DROGBA.

i know he dint have the skills of zidane/kaka, the style of beckham, the absolute brilliance of ronaldinho but this guy just had IT. you just knew that he ll put himself in front of a firing squad for the team. even when he dint have a good game (and that was a lot of times), he was never out of a game. he put in a good defensive shift, be a physical pain in the ass of the defenders at all times. infact what he exactly brought on the pitch cant be explained in words only. he could be beastly at one more fighting for an air ball and the next moment he could produce that sublime touch.

also his contributions off the field just made him too , weellll, GREAT.

TRUE HERO, TRUE LEGEND.

sport-graphics-2008_693426a.jpg

Everyone talks about the beautiful game, great dribbling ability, using tricks to get past defenders. Ronaldinho played the game the beautiful way.

And I'm surprised this man hasn't been mentioned yet

Frank-Lampard.jpg

Those two are way too 'recent' to be my childhood heroes, but I definitely enjoyed (still do) every freaking moment of their careers!

This is no secret, but one of the very big reasons I love EPL and Chelsea is because of Lampard...

The reason why i started supporting chelsea (Other than my dad's influence)

Chelseas-Italian-striker--001.jpg

dennisWise.jpg

Along with Vialli, Flo, Vialli, Desailly, Le saux, ed de goey, etc.

But the Greatest of all time, for now and forever will always be this Man:

Frank-Lampard-lifted-by-Petr-Cech-Chelse

And he is my Greatest of all time.

_65104555_frank_lampard_getty.jpg

article-0-0402EF7D0000044D-619_634x405.j

King Henry. What a player, even though he played for a rival, was still a joy to watch him rip teams apart, and that goal at Bernabeu :worship:

Ronaldinho also, despite his ridiculous goals vs Chelsea, he was in a class of his own and you could always expect magic moments whenever the ball is at his feet.