Who Is Your Greatest of All Time?

Spike

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldo definetly.

I think becuase of his injuries it has sort of distorted his image as a player. But when he was in is prime I had never seen such a clinical striker, not then, not now.

Other mentions go to Zidane, Batistuta, Nedved, Henry and as a Chelsea fan - Zola.

Decided to edit this for the fact it's for our idols and such, i may as well do one on the guy i most idolize in football.

article-1202763-05DF2EFD000005DC-785_468

Franco Baresi

I used to be quite a dirty materazzi style type defender, take the guy out poor tackles everything but then that began to change once i started watching baresi, yes there of course would be your beckenbeuers and maldinis and all i will say are quite maginificent but it was baresi who was the one that inspired me most, showed that defence need not be a dirty thing but a thing of beauty, Captained milan all those years voted their best player of the 20th century highly respected, i cannot stop watching this guy, he's just brilliant.

But i too want to therefore mention 2 other idols i have in the footballing world whom i looked upto in terms of just wonderful football

shevchenko-milan.jpgZZ-in-action-1.jpg

i'll just let the goals speak for themselves.

What can i say i just was completely mesmerized by

Zidanes composure on the ball, almost as if

it was a exotic dance more so than football,

don't have much to say atm but happily zidane is

one of my ultimate idols in football simply made me do more

of his 360 turns he was famed for doing

(such as this)

Great! You know our Colombian heroes! If you know of the escarabajos, (ciclismo is very famous in Belgie, no?) then I think you are a nice person! :D

You are how old? I think many people here will not know stars from 90s. I am 26, so even me, I could only see little bits of them. But the tragedy is Andrés Escobar :(.

Lol !! Lucho Herrera who kicked off the Columvian breakthrough after winning at Alpes d'Huez !

Ps: im 36 ! Nice to meet you!

Lol !! Lucho Herrera who kicked off the Columvian breakthrough after winning at Alpes d'Huez !

Ps: im 36 ! Nice to meet you!

I used to like it very much.. now with all the narcotics, I don't... very sad :(. I remember when Pantani got removed, then Festina... I stopped watching after that.

:worship:

I love this guy, familia..hahaha... Wish I could talk like that and get away with it..!

Sorry, my idioma inglés is not so good. :dunno:

So I like to put some Colombian words in my post. We speak a little different to Spanish or Mexican. I think it is like how in Estados Unidos they speak different English to Ingliaterra.

Lionel messi without a doubt.

No player has the complete package like he does.

Not Ronaldo, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Kaka, or any of these other forwards you might think of.

He is amazing on almost all if not all fronts.

Lionel Messi was your childhood hero? How old are you? 14?