Ferguson Retires - Moyes takes over

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little off topic.. Saw a comment on a picture posted by a Ronaldo fb page of Sir Alex.

An arabic kid i think, sounded arabic maybe it was Aladdin or Prince Ali or Jafar.

Pretty much wrote:

Messi+ villa + iniesta + xavi + casillas + ramos + benzema + ozil + pique + puyol + fabregas + modric + marcelo + arbeloa + kaka + xavi alonso + callejon + valdes + sanchez + ibrahimovic + pepe + maradona + muller + reus + ribery + robben + gomez + rooney + van persie + di natale + cavani + lewandowsky + coentrao + hulk + eto'o + hazard + balotelli + torres + aguero + tevez + falcao + pedro + higuain + soldado + neuer + hart + neymar + tiago silva + david silva + yaya toure + sweinsteiger + gotze + suarez + nani + nasri + bale + mata + gerraard + kompay + evra + cole + lloris + cech + snejider + pirlo + boateng + marchisio + hamsik + de rossi + buffon + di maria + navas + busquets + mascherano + dani alves + jordi alba = RONALDO !

Probably Ronaldo's no.1 fan......

I guess they are the only players that kid knows.

Sweinsteiger? I wouldn't call him swine.

He didn't mention JT or Lampard cos he knows it takes a billion Ronaldoes to created them.

He was a great manager theirs no doubt about it, It's a shame he was a man without class however.

Going to be a hard time for United now, I think their title challenging days are over.

Having a coffee with a friend and we both had a moment of sadness....or something like that. A definite sense of loss, not of him in particular but simply an era of our lives. The guy's been manager of the behemoth that is Man United for most of my life and so many moments are tied up with him.

That avatar of mine (<---) is one of my earliest highlights of supporting Chelsea. Getting one over that United team meant so much that season, and we did it twice. Then I had my first tears as a Chelsea supporter in the Cup Final the same year. Then there's all the other battles over the years, some great, some dreadful.

I'm not going to be too deferent to him or eulogise him before his time, but he has been a constant presence in English football for almost three decades and it's going to be weird next season when he isn't around. All those little things you associate with him, whether you liked or loathed them, were at least predictable even going back to last Sunday when Luiz had his little laugh. Yes it was great to see, but you also wanted to see what Fergie's reaction to it would be.

So whilst I'm glad he's off and United enter this period of transition, next season is going to feel like it's lacking something that it's had since I've been following football.

Anyway, back to reading the United fans' reactions.

hero-showdown-cartman-vs-stewie-20090701

He was a great manager theirs no doubt about it, It's a shame he was a man without class however.

Going to be a hard time for United now, I think their title challenging days are over.

Some United fans I spoke to seem to think that it'll be Moyes or unlikely scenario - Solskjaer. No mention of Jose.

It'd be great to see them slide down the table

I guess they are the only players that kid knows.

Sweinsteiger? I wouldn't call him swine.

He didn't mention JT or Lampard cos he knows it takes a billion Ronaldoes to created them.

Well Schweinsteiger means Pig Climber or Pig Stepper in German. My room mate is German, so I trust him.

A little off topic.. Saw a comment on a picture posted by a Ronaldo fb page of Sir Alex.

An arabic kid i think, sounded arabic maybe it was Aladdin or Prince Ali or Jafar.

Pretty much wrote:

Messi+ villa + iniesta + xavi + casillas + ramos + benzema + ozil + pique + puyol + fabregas + modric + marcelo + arbeloa + kaka + xavi alonso + callejon + valdes + sanchez + ibrahimovic + pepe + maradona + muller + reus + ribery + robben + gomez + rooney + van persie + di natale + cavani + lewandowsky + coentrao + hulk + eto'o + hazard + balotelli + torres + aguero + tevez + falcao + pedro + higuain + soldado + neuer + hart + neymar + tiago silva + david silva + yaya toure + sweinsteiger + gotze + suarez + nani + nasri + bale + mata + gerraard + kompay + evra + cole + lloris + cech + snejider + pirlo + boateng + marchisio + hamsik + de rossi + buffon + di maria + navas + busquets + mascherano + dani alves + jordi alba = RONALDO !

Ronaldo-holds-the-World-Cup-aloft.jpg

Pretty much wrote:

Ronaldo-holds-the-World-Cup-aloft.jpg

It was Cristiano btw :)

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/manchesterunited/article3759033.ece

David Moyes will be named as the new manager of Manchester United in the next 24 hours. The Barclays Premier League champions have agreed to appoint the Everton manager as Sir Alex Ferguson’s replacement at Old Trafford.

One of the most successful managers who highly influence the players, the FA and the refs...Utd clearly wont be the same for a least 3-4 years.

I bet this is a new era in English football and Chelsea must take advantadge of it!

Finally he is gone, lets be the new dominant force and rule EPL and other domestic competitions for the next decade!

Bout time. Despite his achievements, he is one fucking hypocrite, always ranting and raving and crying like a baby when things don't go his way. Now we have to suck up a weeks worth of media to this guy.

I'm glad he's gone. who knows, maybe utd might be a more bearable team without that guy next season.

One of the most successful managers who highly influence the players, the FA and the refs...Utd clearly wont be the same for a least 3-4 years.

I bet this is a new era in English football and Chelsea must take advantadge of it!

Finally he is gone, lets be the new dominant force and rule EPL and other domestic competitions for the next decade!

I agree and the key to that will be having stability and a good manager! Mourinho!