Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is more than important!

To be quite honest, we must win this and the next game (agaisnt a small northern London club) if we want to finish top4!

Any result with 3 points will make me very happy!

:blue scalf:

The team is going through some terrible form, new manager who is under media scrutiny, we NEED to take advantage. Hopefully Lampard can score one or two to get him closer to the elusive record :D

47461d25c80804b692e18e5253da81bc.png?136

a72c63216ca384cdcfe35f5c6bcd4a44.png?136

Chelsea have won 15 of their last 16 matches against Sunderland in all competitions.

Chelsea have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 home matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have won their last 4 home matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches against Sunderland in all competitions.

Sunderland have lost their last 3 away matches in the Premier League

47461d25c80804b692e18e5253da81bc.png?136

a72c63216ca384cdcfe35f5c6bcd4a44.png?136

Chelsea have won 15 of their last 16 matches against Sunderland in all competitions.

Chelsea have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 home matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have won their last 4 home matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches against Sunderland in all competitions.

Sunderland have lost their last 3 away matches in the Premier League

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

Sunderland will have a honeymoon period under Paolo Di Canio, they'll feeling fresh and aggressive. The have everything to prove and they'll be very determined this match.

However if Chelsea do manage to beat Sunderland by a large score, I feel that'll be the last nail in the coffin and their relegation will be inevitable. As long as QPR go down too, I don't care.

These are a mess right now, but that doesn't mean we take them lightly...Focus, focus, focus here and we win, no problem. Forget the Di Canio factor as if we apply ourselves we will come out with three points.

Win and move on.

Ok boys. Is there any other result expected than a win for Chelsea here ? No, way.

This game is a must win. Ferda is hot lately, the team plays relatively well too, I expect a tight game but 3 points must be added.

The key players were rested against Kazanski, so they should be played in this game. BA, Hazard, Oscar, Liuz must be the starters.

I was thinking this'll be a walk in the park but now they have Di Canio, i'm a bit nervous like i want us to beat them so much more now. He messed us up a few times in the past so i'm a tad wary now. Still think we'll win though, he can't make their players any better and if we play to full capability, we'll trash em.