Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Don't worry, Rupert has an agenda against JT as well.

Agenda? Supporting the manager is an agenda on a Chelsea forum?

We have lost the last two games Terry started. His mistake was responsible for the loss at Newcastle. He was responsible for the away goal against Rubin which means we cannot go there with complete confidence. (He was lucky the referre didnt punish his second hand ball in that match).

The media I know have reported that Terry is the inside source feeding them anti-Rafa stories falsely claiming that Rafa was losing the players two months ago. Terry has made it known repeatedly that he wants to play every game (despite the single time he conceded that Rafa had the right to rest him - a concession he made when he was criticized in the media for his dog-in-the manger attitude). He courts the media too much, adopting the pose of players or supporters spokesman. His °managers come and go° comment being typical. He has never come out and welcomed Rafa or issued a statement of support or appreciation as several other players have. Yet he finds time to praise DiCanio. Terry has been found guilty of racist remarks. In my opinion he is over the hill as a player and overpaid. Chelsea could find a better replacement at half the cost. The team and the club in general would benefit from his moving on in the summer

There is no such a thing as one player, any player responsible for the team´s loss only.

Even though, some players made mistakes but the team most of the time should be held responsible for any loss.

As for JT. Chelsea should be happy to have him on their team. JT was, still is the key player is their quest for trophies.

We have lost the last two games Terry started. His mistake was responsible for the loss at Newcastle. He was responsible for the away goal against Rubin which means we cannot go there with complete confidence. (He was lucky the referre didnt punish his second hand ball in that match).

The media I know have reported that Terry is the inside source feeding them anti-Rafa stories falsely claiming that Rafa was losing the players two months ago. Terry has made it known repeatedly that he wants to play every game (despite the single time he conceded that Rafa had the right to rest him - a concession he made when he was criticized in the media for his dog-in-the manger attitude). He courts the media too much, adopting the pose of players or supporters spokesman. His °managers come and go° comment being typical. He has never come out and welcomed Rafa or issued a statement of support or appreciation as several other players have. Yet he finds time to praise DiCanio. Terry has been found guilty of racist remarks. In my opinion he is over the hill as a player and overpaid. Chelsea could find a better replacement at half the cost. The team and the club in general would benefit from his moving on in the summer

At the end of the day, Rafa won't be here next season.

There was no point welcoming him to the club, he is the interim manager.

* bigger sigh*

You should probably also mention the amount of times Benitez's incompetence led us to defeats as well...oh wait!

Your media source is probably as reliable as Daily Star or Daily Mail...zero reliability. In other words, rubbish sources! And Terry found guilty of racist remarks? Only in the FA and English media's eyes. Was cleared off the court 'NOT GUILTY'! Not wanting to be rude or anything but really, you're just crying like a big baby here simply because Terry didn't give support to Benitez. It's as if you were not given a candy but your sibling got one by your parents and you decided to have a big cry and throw a tantrum. And really, is it really important that Terry come out to voice his support for Benitez? Words, as we all know, can mean nothing. Would rather have players show their support on the pitch for the team, fans, club, manager etc rather than coming out to utter 'pointless' words to the media. As previously said, Terry's words on Di Canio was just a diplomatic response and nothing else. So, give it a rest FGS!

Yup, this definitely confirms that you have an agenda against JT. In no way was he poor against Rubin - he was actually excellent in my opinion. If you watched the game you would've noticed the penalty shouldn't have been a penalty. He didn't find time to praise Di Canio, he was asked a question by the press and he answered, that's all. Stop twisting things. You're a hypocrite. It's irritating that you can defend the manager from here back to the moon yet equally slate the players at the club.

How can anyone doubt JT contribution to Chelsea ?

Here is the key player, his heart, always been with Chelsea & always will, in my opinion.

To even mention that JT should be let go, it´s the most clueless opinion i have ever read here, sorry.

Its obvious now that rupert is a liverpool fan pretending to be a chelsea fan since his club is in shambles.

> Loves and is obsessed with benitez

> Knows about all liverpool past matches

> Hates mourinho (only liverpool and barcelona fans hate him)

> Glad for lampard leaving

> Hates John terry (calls him a racist and actually sees our legend as a traitor)

> I'm sure he was happy seeing drogba gone too, so that his dear hero torres can shine

Could be the first in my ignore list at this rate.

So Chelsea vs Sunderland today, if we win whilst bale is injured we should be able to revive our CL chances. Hopefully ZORRES and MAZACAR play properly because we seriously need to start making the most of these teams which aren't doing well. :P

Why in the fuck would Torreshit start over Ba?

Unfuckingbelievable the amount of praise he gets after one good game out of 15 and against a club where they gave him all the space that a championship player would thrive in

Unfuckingbelievable the amount of praise he gets after one good game against a club where they gave him all the space that a championship player would thrive in

Because he is clearly back, cant you see that? :doh:

Unfuckingbelievable the amount of praise he gets after one good game out of 15 and against a club where they gave him all the space that a championship player would thrive in

Could it be that he knows as much as you do ?