Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK CAPTAIN 'MURICA!

http://collegetimes.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Meanwhile+in+Murica+_062f93860376eea9654d7c1a8db8eb13.jpg

What a pathetic piece of shit you are! Assholes like you don't understand anything from this sport, you are a 10 years old piece of trash that knows only to insult others, this team have some great supporters...now I understand why was so quitet yesterday from you, is pathetic to be dominated like that at home, pfff...

Think this is where you're supposed to Fuck off.

Follow the trend like the Napoli/Benfica/and Bayern fans did, as bitter as they were.

You are so beautifully rattled.

Can we bottle the gypsy tears? In some countries they are very valuable. Maybe we can donate it to them since they love bringing up player cost.

Dude there is no need to start this again, its getting old with the gypsy stuff. They gone soon. :D

Mata is mediocre, Marin will be a top player, hate the jewish guy, give Torres another shot, and Oscar is garbage. You seem to have really good insight into the Chelsea team. Perhaps you should put yourself forward as a candidate for the manager job?

The sarcasm is strong with this one.

I didn't watch it because I couldn't find it anywhere on tv :rant:

And the stream I found was freezing a lot so I just gave up and went only checking the goals on twitter.

I didn't watch it because I couldn't find it anywhere on tv :rant:

And the stream I found was freezing a lot so I just gave up and went only checking the goals on twitter.

Dude... :doh:

It was on Terra TV online, legally and in 1080p! :lol:

Oh my God.

Do you not realize how utterly FUCKED UP calling a Romanian person a Gypsy is?

ENOUGH.

the countries with the highest %classified as gypsies are Bulgaria and Romania each with over 3% ,,UK is expecting an influx of up to 250000 yes a quarter

of a million from Rumania that could be 7500 gypsies

Congratz Chelsea for going through ! Romanian fan here .Im very pleased with Steaua performance of both legs.It was a decent game and Mata / Hazard superior quality made the diference.Congratz again to Chelsea and its fans and good luck against Rubin Kazan !