Jase

Man of the Match  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Rafa and nice profit on your faith in Torres despite all the boo boys.

Rafa is starting to instill a brain and a backbone into this team of youngsters and old lags. Another year more and he will make them champions if we can persuade him to stay despite the other job offers he has.

I didn't watch the whole game , had the inter game on and well it went to the extra time so that shiznit tensport made me missed a bit like 30 minutes or something .

It was a decent performance . Ramires was a bit sloppy and oscar well was he even playing lol ?

Same old performance by Mikel , almost cost us a goal .

Torres was pretty good , He made some decent runs unfortunately no one picked a single of them and he scored a great goal , what a top finish . Could have had his second but well that's luck.

Hazard showed his class yet again , MOTM for me \m/

And Steaua are good , I mean they tried hard . Fair play to them (:

I think that's the first winner Torres has actually ever scored for us which has ended up being the last goal.

He only ever seems to score when our team has already scored another 3 goals.

That's because at LFC he rode on the wave of a supportive crowd. He knew they wouldn't boo him even if he took chances and missed. He also had a manager who understood him, a captain who supported him and played to his strengths, whereas at Chelsea.....crowd.....captain (fill in the dots).

Away fans always do make more noise, take Sunday for example we made more noise at Old Trafford.

There was Dinamo Bucharest fans sitting with the Chelsea fans :ph34r:

When we play in our stadium, we NEVER get dominated by the visitors. Never ! Actually, I think you saw the atmosphere that we created in Bucharest.

Dinamo fans ? They are frustrated. Their team offers nothing to them, so they are happy only when Steaua gets beaten in Europa League or Champions League.

Happy with win, but

1.) terrible fans. I mean wtf?!

2.) team inconsistency

3.) Mikel...needs to put more fighting spirit and maybe train long shotting; he could be very good from distance. As I said, could be.

4.) shooting from distance. We need that, and on regular basis. Hazard or Mata can shot from distance, but we need someone who can take long shots every game.

5.) Luiz needs to step up. He needs proper coach who will give him exact role. Either more restricted role for him, or new DM who will stick back when Luiz runs with ball on other half. Mikel cant do that...Capoue maybe.

6.) Rambo was good today, but eventualy he will be sacrificed in starting spot with someone who can dictate from deep. There was no connection between midfield and attack again...

7.) we need hard worker in midfield. Someone who will sprint, tackle, mark whole game, even when others will get tired. Someone who will motivate team and push them on.

8.) Cole and Hazard were brilliant.

9.) Mata and Oscar need to strenghten in summer. At least Mata needs to start playing every game on top like Xavi, other way he will be like Silva. Good for half season only... I hope he can develop run engine, because we need him perform constantly. Same goes for Oscar.

8.) Terry was leader again, should play more...

9.) Torres was better, but I still dont trust him...

10.) lol at Rafa tactics...No goal, no motivation in first half. Fucking steaua played more attractive than us in 1st half.

11.) fans. Should be ashamed for their 'cheering'...i thought we played in London, not Romunia...

Thats it.

When we play in our stadium, we NEVER get dominated by the visitors. Never ! Actually, I think you saw the atmosphere that we created in Bucharest.

Dinamo fans ? They are frustrated. Their team offers nothing to them, so they are happy only when Steaua gets beaten in Europa League or Champions League.

I think you're missing the point. Torres scored

Away fans always do make more noise, take Sunday for example we made more noise at Old Trafford.

There was Dinamo Bucharest fans sitting with the Chelsea fans :ph34r:

And do you think this is normal?

The fans are a major reason why English Football is losing so many fans to Bundesliga...

" lol at Rafa tactics...No goal, no motivation in first half. Fucking steaua played more attractive than us in 1st half."

If you were a bit more astute you would have noticed that Rafa wasn't playing in the first and if he had been he wouldn't have allowed that soft corner to go in. Reference my other posts where I have explained that we are inexperienced and it takes us 45 minutes and a half-time talk from Rafa to really understand what's going on.

I think you're missing the point. Torres scored

I think YOU'RE missing the point. I was talking to Jim, who said that the away fans always make more noise than the home fans, and I said that's not the case for us. Do you even read ?

I think YOU'RE missing the point. I was talking to Jim, who said that the away fans always make more noise than the home fans, and I said that's not the case for us. Do you even read ?

Well thats fucking great if that isnt like that for you. Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-27

Without being disrespectful your not a top European side.Your fans don't get priced out of watching there own team, you don't get plastics, tourists and fan girls turning up taking photos destroying the atmosphere.

Without being disrespectful your not a top European side.Your fans don't get priced out of watching there own team, you don't get plastics, tourists and fan girls turning up taking photos destroying the atmosphere.

After the new stadium was built, it was exactly like that ! Lots of family guys, or "citizens" as we call them. But in time they learned that they'll have to sing 90 minutes for the team and also show great hostility towards the opponent. And believe me, we get priced out of watching our team ( in European Competitions ). We just live in a different area, and we have different conceptions about "fan support". It has nothing to do with how big the club is, or the price of the tickets. Take Borussia Dortmund for example, they are a top team and still have beast fans.

Sorry Jim, I disagree with it...

Fans in Brazil are paying the price of economic growth and it hasnt stop the fans from screaming for 90 min. It is just the concept of fans that is all wrong in England and the fact you (not you specific) "accept" the away fans being louder shows how bad the situation is!

The tourists, families, fan girls, etc; can be influenced by die hard fans. The problem with SB is that we have a really small space destinated for them, but even that is not excuse enough for the dull atmosphere we have. I dont see many poeple trying to fire each other up, it seems people have simply given up or accpeted the low atmosphere...

Hey Steaauauauaua fans

tumblr_mjgjszXFhV1qbi5w5o1_1280.jpg

I think you're making a fool out of yourself. You seriously brag about beating a team that worths 35 mil euros, when Chelsea paid for Torres alone 50 mil euros ? Lol, that lame. Not to mention we are not mad at all, it's not like we got beaten by an unknown team. And still, 1-0 in Bucharest, 3-1 in London with the qualification being played until the 93th minute. If anything, I'm proud, not mad.