Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

29 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I also do not remember that.
But I remember people wanting Chilwell bad, which was something I did not agree with for 60 mio. pounds.

People go mental for Werner, Sancho and Havertz. Funny all Bundesliga players.

I go mental for my boy Boga^^.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

when £80m for Chilwell was set out as the price for months, I lost interest in him, especially after he slumped a wee bit

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Some were definitely desperate to sign anyone in January. I remember Piatek for 30m being mentioned a lot.

My big rant for months was sell Kante

now that is down the shitter, but I am not that upst, it is what it is

BUT

he damn well better play if we can make it s safe as possible

there are games we deffo need him, as we bought no replacement/different type of DMF

fucking COVID, grrrrrrrrrrr at every level, especially the horrific loss of life so far

but also how its fucked up footie

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I recall no one wanting Bergwin, certainly no one going mental over him.

I had an argument with someone during the Spurs/City game who thought Spurs transfer business (in other words him and Fernandes) will mean they overhaul us and i do recall the odd (paraphrasing) "all our rivals got business done and we didn't they're so much better"

That said I do think United got a bit of a boost with Bruno but luckily we seem to have got a similar in house boost with Gilmour which will hopefully be enough to see us over the line.

On 03/06/2020 at 9:12 PM, BlueLyon said:

Another stupid decision if we dont trigger the clause and sign Boga for this cheap. 

Honeslty I dont see how it would be a stupid decision he would likely be a squad player here. Ziyech (think he should play centrally but FL likes Mason a lot so wouldnt be surprised if he plays RW) and Pulisic when fit will likely start ahead of him in the wings.

Callum is in and around the team and well okay if Willian goes and Pedro who looks to be off already, we will need another winger but I think we will go for a better player than Boga if thats the case.

Plus I am pretty sure we lost the chance to use the buyback? Or they were trying to negotiate with us to have it replaced for a sell on clause or whatever?

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honeslty I dont see how it would be a stupid decision he would likely be a squad player here. Ziyech (think he should play centrally but FL likes Mason a lot so wouldnt be surprised if he plays RW) and Pulisic when fit will likely start ahead of him in the wings.

Callum is in and around the team and well okay if Willian goes and Pedro who looks to be off already, we will need another winger but I think we will go for a better player than Boga if thats the case.

Plus I am pretty sure we lost the chance to use the buyback? Or they were trying to negotiate with us to have it replaced for a sell on clause or whatever?

We will as you said need another winger. And Boga for those 15m would be steal. He was one of better wingers in serie a and fantastic dribbler. Now there are reports we are linked with Benrahma for the same price. I mean why would we pick him over Boga?

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

We will as you said need another winger. And Boga for those 15m would be steal. He was one of better wingers in serie a and fantastic dribbler. Now there are reports we are linked with Benrahma for the same price. I mean why would we pick him over Boga?

It is very simple. Benrahma would be happy to play for a big club and be 4th choice. For young player like Boga that would be bad move. 

It is very simple. Benrahma would be happy to play for a big club and be 4th choice. For young player like Boga that would be bad move. 
Boga would easily be our best dribbler in our squad. CHO is nowhere near his Level and CHO never was as infuential ad Boga in our youth.
I don't see a Chelsea winger that would be better than Boga right now. Pulisic? I don't think so and he is always injured anyway.
Next season with Ziyech, that might be different but Ziyech is a right winger or a no. 10. Boga's best position is left wing.

24 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

There is only so many players who want to play consistently that you can keep happy and I'm assuming Boga would want that too. Plus, Lampard probably doesn't think Boga suits what he wants.

Also for years, we have always complained about we do not show enough faith in young players but now that the club are seemingly doing that with Pulisic, CHO, Ziyech, Werner etc as our wide options, people want more players to be signed. 

And not sure if people realize this but we are pretty bloated in midfield and the attacking areas, excluding Willian and Pedro. We need to sell a few players and streamline the squad, before even thinking of buying more players.

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Boga would easily be our best dribbler in our squad. CHO is nowhere near his Level and CHO never was as infuential ad Boga in our youth.
I don't see a Chelsea winger that would be better than Boga right now. Pulisic? I don't think so and he is always injured anyway.
Next season with Ziyech, that might be different but Ziyech is a right winger or a no. 10. Boga's best position is left wing.

Pulisic and CHO have tremendous potential. One was paid 65m euros and the other after giant club like Bayern tried hard to buy him got big contract here. So our club have big expectations from them. We decided not to go for Sancho because of them and you think we would put Boga ahead? Even if Boga is better than them (he is not) because of this reasons it would not make sense to bring him back. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

There is only so many players who want to play consistently that you can keep happy and I'm assuming Boga would want that too. Plus, Lampard probably doesn't think Boga suits what he wants.

Also for years, we have always complained about we do not show enough faith in young players but now that the club are seemingly doing that with Pulisic, CHO, Ziyech, Werner etc as our wide options, people want more players to be signed. 

And not sure if people realize this but we are pretty bloated in midfield and the attacking areas, excluding Willian and Pedro. We need to sell a few players and streamline the squad, before even thinking of buying more players.

Tbh only Pulisic, CHO and Ziyech are good enough to be wingers in the long run. Just because Mount can play there, doesnt mean he is a player you need out wide in key moments. He is better as CAM. 

Pulisic and CHO seem to struggle with injuries which leaves us without any pacy winger. If Werner signs, that would be alternative, but he is a striker. 

So its clear we need one more winger there. Benrahma is simply not good enough. He isnt experienced enough to guide you in key moments nor has potential to improve. Its just shortsighted to pick him over someone like Boga who has the tools to nail down that LW spot. Pulisic nor CHO have shown that they are good enough. If we had someone like Hazard, Benrahma as backup would be fine, but we dont have a proven LW yet. Boga wouldnt come here only as rotation but also as competition.

Pulisic and CHO have tremendous potential. One was paid 65m euros and the other after giant club like Bayern tried hard to buy him got big contract here. So our club have big expectations from them. We decided not to go for Sancho because of them and you think we would put Boga ahead? Even if Boga is better than them (he is not) because of this reasons it would not make sense to bring him back. 

How do you come to the conclusion that CHO is better than Boga?

The only thing Pulisic is better than Boga is crossing and maybe stamina. Puli is a great crosser, I will give him that. Apart from that, based on this seasons Performances, I do not see something else where Puli is better at. Boga is physically stronger, way better dribbler (best dribbler in Serie A and stats prove that too), better at shooting (especially long distance shots) and he delivered against all the big teams including Juventus and Inter Milan. Also, Boga solved his injury problems and Pulisic is injured all the time. Boga also improved is defensive movement big time.

5 hours ago, killer1257 said:

The only thing Pulisic is better than Boga is crossing and maybe stamina. Puli is a great crosser, I will give him that. Apart from that, based on this seasons Performances, I do not see something else where Puli is better at. Boga is physically stronger, way better dribbler (best dribbler in Serie A and stats prove that too), better at shooting (especially long distance shots) and he delivered against all the big teams including Juventus and Inter Milan. Also, Boga solved his injury problems and Pulisic is injured all the time. Boga also improved is defensive movement big time.

Find a club willing to spend more than 30m for Boga I dare you. Some spend 58m on Pulisic. 

9 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Tbh only Pulisic, CHO and Ziyech are good enough to be wingers in the long run. Just because Mount can play there, doesnt mean he is a player you need out wide in key moments. He is better as CAM. 

Ironically, some of Mount's better performances have come when he has played out wide.

Pulisic and CHO seem to struggle with injuries which leaves us without any pacy winger. If Werner signs, that would be alternative, but he is a striker. 

If people want to be so quick in claiming Pulisic and CHO are injury prone for us, then I can't do anything. If you take that out of the equation, then we have two perfect wide players that the club have put their faith in.

Also, people need to decide "what" they want Werner "to be". One minute, people say he's a striker and the next a wide player.

So its clear we need one more winger there. Benrahma is simply not good enough. He isnt experienced enough to guide you in key moments nor has potential to improve. Its just shortsighted to pick him over someone like Boga who has the tools to nail down that LW spot. Pulisic nor CHO have shown that they are good enough. If we had someone like Hazard, Benrahma as backup would be fine, but we dont have a proven LW yet. Boga wouldnt come here only as rotation but also as competition.

Benrahma would indeed be an underwhelming signing. That we all can agree on. But as I said, there is only so many players who want to play every week that you can keep happy. Sure, Boga would provide competition but if someone else is playing well, would you even drop that player? 

9 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I can't say much about Boga because I have not watched much of Sassuolo but even at a cheap price, perhaps it is somewhat telling that none of the other big clubs are even lining up to sign him. 

Find a club willing to spend more than 30m for Boga I dare you. Some spend 58m on Pulisic. 
I would not even say that is an argument. Clubs paid million for Morata too and he is a shitty player. You have to pay for Pulisic more because of Marketing reasons. You get also some American fans with it too. Boga is born in france but plays for Cote d' Ivoire. Sadly nowhere near as marketable.

KDB left Chelsea for 30 mio. too and he became the best midfielder in the World Top. Salah was bought for 40 mio. Euros and he was way better than Pulisic.

Give me some real arguments in what specific areas you see Pulisic in front of Boga. Than I would happily discuss with you more.