Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Most stupid thing ever

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I agree he could have done a decent job for the team. Maybe we want to see him progress more or whatnot. He would have been good coming off the bench to change things up in our favour.

I agree he could have done a decent job for the team. Maybe we want to see him progress more or whatnot. He would have been good coming off the bench to change things up in our favour.

Problem is Napoli will bid 30 mio. for Boga and he will be gone this summer. Our refusal clause means that we would have to bid 30 mio so we can buy Boga again. So why just not use our buy back clause instead and get him for half the money?
Right now, I don't see a player at Chelsea that is better than Boga as a LW. CHO, Pedro and Willian are worse than Boga.
You can argue that maybe Pulisic is better, but judging based on this season, you can't really say that either. Pulisic was half season injured and plays with far better players. Sassuolo is a one man team

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Problem is Napoli will bid 30 mio. for Boga and he will be gone this summer. Our refusal clause means that we would have to bid 30 mio so we can buy Boga again. So why just not use our buy back clause instead and get him for half the money?
Right now, I don't see a player at Chelsea that is better than Boga as a LW. CHO, Pedro and Willian are worse than Boga.
You can argue that maybe Pulisic is better, but judging based on this season, you can't really say that either. Pulisic was half season injured and plays with far better players. Sassuolo is a one man team

This is Chels mate, mistakes are a given. Seems we havent learned much from the salah and kdb blonders.

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Do not expect anything until it happens. Our club are masters of working under the radar 

Ohh I learned that the hard way mate.....wont believe shit until its practically confirmed. Lets hope we do well huh.

Jody worked with him in the Academy. Lets believe they know better.
Boga was with RLC the best out of that generation. Til this day, I have not seen a youth team player with better dribbling skills than Boga.

50 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Boga was with RLC the best out of that generation. Til this day, I have not seen a youth team player with better dribbling skills than Boga.

due to the CHO situ, and looking at the overpriced meh players that the rumour mongers are saying we are looking at

I think it is semi-madness to not buy Boga back for only £13m

UNLESS we are (so doubtful) actually still trying for Sancho

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

due to the CHO situ, and looking at the overpriced meh players that the rumour mongers are saying we are looking at

I think it is semi-madness to not buy Boga back for only £13m

UNLESS we are (so doubtful) actually still trying for Sancho

The board will piss away Boga you'll see, now im not saying he will do great with us or maybe he will who knows, but for 13m there really aint much risk.

On 26/05/2020 at 1:58 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

Maybe we want Havertz :ph34r:

You can never tell.

I remember end of January people were going mental because we didn't panic buy the average Bergwijn only for three weeks later to sign the best player in his division.

50 minutes ago, Tomo said:

You can never tell.

I remember end of January people were going mental because we didn't panic buy the average Bergwijn only for three weeks later to sign the best player in his division.

I recall no one wanting Bergwin, certainly no one going mental over him.

I recall no one wanting Bergwin, certainly no one going mental over him.
I also do not remember that.
But I remember people wanting Chilwell bad, which was something I did not agree with for 60 mio. pounds.

People go mental for Werner, Sancho and Havertz. Funny all Bundesliga players.

I go mental for my boy Boga^^.