Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

I can't say much about Boga because I have not watched much of Sassuolo but even at a cheap price, perhaps it is somewhat telling that none of the other big clubs are even lining up to sign him. 

I can't say much about Boga because I have not watched much of Sassuolo but even at a cheap price, perhaps it is somewhat telling that none of the other big clubs are even lining up to sign him. 

What do you mean no big club is interested?

Napoli, Inter, Roma and now Juventus are reported to want him. Boga's agent has confirmed many of those reports. Boga himself said he is flattered by their interest and specifically named Clubs like Inter, Napoli and Juventus. Are those not big Clubs?

It is not like Boga is a no name in Italy. He is just a no name in the eyes of most Chelsea and PL fans.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

What do you mean no big club is interested?

Napoli, Inter, Roma and now Juventus are reported to want him. Boga's agent has confirmed many of those reports. Boga himself said he is flattered by their interest and specifically named Clubs like Inter, Napoli and Juventus. Are those not big Clubs?

It is not like Boga is a no name in Italy. He is just a no name in the eyes of most Chelsea and PL fans.

Just because those clubs have been mentioned in the news, it doesn't mean the stories are true. 

And for the sake of argument, only Juventus out of those four are a genuine big club at this point. Inter are seemingly on their way up again under Conte while Roma and Napoli are like Tier-B clubs at the moment. Also, if he is as good as you're making him out to be, then why haven't we heard of clubs outside Italy being interested in him? Why have not we see say Liverpool, Man City for example being interested, especially when it doesn't seem like Boga will cost much to sign? 

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Just because those clubs have been mentioned in the news, it doesn't mean the stories are true. 

And for the sake of argument, only Juventus out of those four are a genuine big club at this point. Inter are seemingly on their way up again under Conte while Roma and Napoli are like Tier-B clubs at the moment. Also, if he is as good as you're making him out to be, then why haven't we heard of clubs outside Italy being interested in him? Why have not we see say Liverpool, Man City for example being interested, especially when it doesn't seem like Boga will cost much to sign? 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Well I guess we can say that about loads of players. Why did no one try to sign Ziyech apart from us especially the deal we got him for? Aubameyang is world class striker with one year left on his contract. Why has no one put a bid in for him yet? In the end of the day, Boga has been a standout player in Serie A. The interest in him will be genuine. He is the real deal and getting better. Just because a club doesn't show interest don't mean the quality aren't there but as Killer said, big clubs are being linked with Boga. The interest from Napoli is genuine. More will follow too. Like I say this season he has been outstanding.

20 minutes ago, Stats said:

Why did no one try to sign Ziyech apart from us especially the deal we got him for?

As much as the Ziyech signing is exciting on paper, nothing has been proven yet. We'll see next season whether we actually got a bargain or that other clubs were right to stay away from him.

20 minutes ago, Stats said:

Aubameyang is world class striker with one year left on his contract. Why has no one put a bid in for him yet?

His age? His playing style? His wage demands? Unless you're at a club desperate for short term success, Aubameyang will have no resale value whatsoever. Plus, we are living in a pandemic situation where clubs are like broke financially.

Feel free to name names on this one but how many players from Italy have gone on to succeed in other leagues in recent years? Icardi is maybe one but he is at PSG and it's Ligue 1. Alonso maybe to an extent Jorginho is okay-ish I guess. There seems to have been more failures than successes - e.g. Immobile being an example of the former and we have a bunch of very average ones ourselves - maybe that is why clubs are reluctant to buy players from Italy and why we often see players move within clubs in Italy.

And have people considered that maybe Boga just doesn't suit what Lampard wants? As much as he has improved, he is not at the level where you must absolutely get him and then tailor your tactics to fit him in, like say Messi or Ronaldo. 

Okay, so reports say that Boga is wanted by Napoli, Inter, Juventus and Roma. Boga's agent confirms their interest in several interviews, Boga himself said that he is flattered by their interest of all those mentioned clubs.Cristiano Giuntoli, Sporting Director of Napoli, said that he would be nice for Napoli and other clubs.
So let me get this straight. The media meports are false, Boga's agent and Boga himselfs words are false and Napoli's directors words are false too? This is a whole new level of conspiracy .

Regardless where Napoli are right now. Their greatest Player is Maradona and one of our legends is even close to his level of greatness. But okay, lets say Napoli are not a big club now like you just mentioned. Chelsea are not a big club either with that logic. Karl Heinz Rummenigge said yesterday that RB Leipzig is a bigger team than Chelsea and Werner made a step backwards. He should have gone to big Clubs like Liverpool or City or two the big Clubs in spain. That is what he said yesterday about Werner going to Chelsea and he is right because he applied your same logic.

By the way, there are also reports that Barcelona already held talks with Sassuolo on Boga and BVB want him as Sancho replacement. But I know these reports are according to you false and even if true, only Barcelona is a big club in your eyes. So we have two big clubs like Barcelona and Juventus interested in Boga reported by fake media reports.

Okay, so reports say that Boga is wanted by Napoli, Inter, Juventus and Roma. Boga's agent confirms their interest in several interviews, Boga himself said that he is flattered by their interest of all those mentioned clubs.Cristiano Giuntoli, Sporting Director of Napoli, said that he would be nice for Napoli and other clubs.
So let me get this straight. The media meports are false, Boga's agent and Boga himselfs words are false and Napoli's directors words are false too? This is a whole new level of conspiracy .

Regardless where Napoli are right now. Their greatest Player is Maradona and one of our legends is even close to his level of greatness. But okay, lets say Napoli are not a big club now like you just mentioned. Chelsea are not a big club either with that logic. Karl Heinz Rummenigge said yesterday that RB Leipzig is a bigger team than Chelsea and Werner made a step backwards. He should have gone to big Clubs like Liverpool or City or two the big Clubs in spain. That is what he said yesterday about Werner going to Chelsea and he is right because he applied your same logic.

By the way, there are also reports that Barcelona already held talks with Sassuolo on Boga and BVB want him as Sancho replacement. But I know these reports are according to you false and even if true, only Barcelona is a big club in your eyes. So we have two big clubs like Barcelona and Juventus interested in Boga reported by fake media reports.

I never said those stories are 10000% not true. All I said or implied was they could be not true at all. Don't tell me you believe every single transfer stories out there?

Yes, Maradona is Napoli's greatest player but are you really telling that they are a big club, on and off the field like Juventus, Bayern or even us? They might be a well known club but they are definitely not on the same level. We might not be at City's, Liverpool's etc level right now but even you will find it hard to deny that we have more room to improve and will be better than the likes of Napoli in the long run. And how many trophies have we won in the last 10-15 years and how many clubs like Napoli have won? 

We can go over this till the cows come home but the bottom line is, the club are unlikely gonna sign Boga... :chai:

I never said those stories are 10000% not true. All I said or implied was they could be not true at all. Don't tell me you believe every single transfer stories out there?
Yes, Maradona is Napoli's greatest player but are you really telling that they are a big club, on and off the field like Juventus, Bayern or even us? They might be a well known club but they are definitely not on the same level. We might not be at City's, Liverpool's etc level right now but even you will find it hard to deny that we have more room to improve and will be better than the likes of Napoli in the long run. And how many trophies have we won in the last 10-15 years and how many clubs like Napoli have won? 
We can go over this till the cows come home but the bottom line is, the club are unlikely gonna sign Boga... :chai:

I also consider Arsenal and Spurs to be top clubs and I do not see them winning anything in the long run too and I do not remember them winning anything extraordinary in the last 10 years either.
I still consider them big clubs.

We will see how Boga progresses. As long as he stays injury free, he will become a big player. It is not his fault that Chelsea ans many of their fans do not rate him. I remember a time when people thought KDB was not as good as some people said he is. They probably look stupid now

We will see how Boga progresses. As long as he stays injury free, he will become a big player. It is not his fault that Chelsea ans many of their fans do not rate him.

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
How would you feel if he signs for other top6 PL team? 
Would be horrible for me personally because I watched him play since he was 16 years old, but I would want him to succeed. But I expect him to move to another Italian club.
Boga always wanted to play for us even when now he said that one day he may play for us again, but somehow our board does not rate him. He is the best dribbler that came out of our youth academy

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk