Jase

Man of the Match  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop hating on Marin, he wasn't bad at all. He did lose the ball like 3 times but he overall did better than the QPR game. Remember how Ramires struggled in his first games for Chelsea? Some players are not as exceptional as Mata or Hazard.

Voted Hazard as MOTM for that killer assist and for being plain fabulous.

Stop hating on Marin, he wasn't bad at all. He did lose the ball like 3 times but he overall did better than the QPR game. Remember how Ramires struggled in his first games for Chelsea? Some players are not as exceptional as Mata or Hazard.

Voted Hazard as MOTM for that killer assist and for being plain fabulous.

Agree on Marin - 2 starts? And a few odd minutes and hating already? Fuck me - what do people expect!?!

Not sure about Hazard great assist but he looked very poor alongside Mata - I just think when Torres starts there's zero motivation on the players, they must realise Agent Torres and Agent Benitez have fucked us over.

Even ESPN commentator said Torres will be gone soon ;)

Agree on Marin - 2 starts? And a few odd minutes and hating already? Fuck me - what do people expect!?!

Not sure about Hazard great assist but he looked very poor alongside Mata - I just think when Torres starts there's zero motivation on the players, they must realise Agent Torres and Agent Benitez have fucked us over.

Even ESPN commentator said Torres will be gone soon ;)

Man, without Eden we couldn't win all 3 games. Had he not been there today nobody would have given Oscar such an opportunity.

Torres is not an agent, he's a diva.. a very bad diva.

With Rafa in charge, Chelsea may not finish in the top 4 this season. I don't get why he keeps starting Torres and then makes up an excuse about how Torres isn't 100% fit but he's playing well for the team..

The match was a disgrace, the amount of attacking talent (minus the Spanish flop) we have, we should of won the game by 2 or 3 goals...

Liverpool connection? :ph34r:

Some Chelsea supporters are unbelievably ignorant in their blind prejudice. Benayoun was sold by Rafa from LFC to Chelsea. He was the only LFC player to stab Rafa in the back publicly after he left even though Rafa had brought him to LFC and given him the best few seasons of his life. Benayon was influential and scored some important goals late in games for LFC. The fact that Rafa doesn't hold his treachery against him says a lot for Rafa. But frankly, I believe he plays him now only because he is a short of experienced players with bottle and to save the legs of the rest of the squad. Benayon will be moved on in the summer.

With Rafa in charge, Chelsea may not finish in the top 4 this season. I don't get why he keeps starting Torres and then makes up an excuse about how Torres isn't 100% fit but he's playing well for the team..

The match was a disgrace, the amount of attacking talent (minus the Spanish flop) we have, we should of won the game by 2 or 3 goals...

On top of that, the fact that Chelsea TV keep saying that 'he is doing really well in training' are just excuses that we've all gone past the point of being tired at!

On the match - I thought Marin played okay, Oscar's goal was good, and once again the moaner was having a 'good' game by Rafa's standards. I wonder if Roman notices all the resentment the fans are growing/grown towards Torres?

i cant c chelsea goin far in this tornament if we continue to field torres as our striker....somebody need to pls introduce islam feruz

I think the problem is, if we progress onto the next round, we may probably face ajax. We need some experience in attack, unfortunately in our situation atm we have Ba, who is cup tied; and Torres, who is more interested in being offside and moaning. If we still had Lukaku we would using him in the Europa League. Feruz hasn't been loaned out yet, which is what is needed for him to progress as a player, thus gaining experience towards the top level.

I think the problem is, if we progress onto the next round, we may probably face ajax. We need some experience in attack, unfortunately in our situation atm we have Ba, who is cup tied; and Torres, who is more interested in being offside and moaning. If we still had Lukaku we would using him in the Europa League. Feruz hasn't been loaned out yet, which is what is needed for him to progress as a player, thus gaining experience towards the top level.

dat means we will be out the tornament very soon.....

All I read here:

meaningless, boring, useless game last night.

Meanwhile, a terrific winner by Oscar, which should see Chelsea through to the last 16 failed to be mentioned here.

That aside, this was a joyless, soulless, miserable experience, for the players, & the fans whose only delight, these days, is calling for Rafa´s head.

Since Sparta has not played a competitive game in two months, they should have been swatted by Chelsea like a fly in 20 minutes but were not.

Oh well. Let´s see how Chelsea will perform again on Sunday.

Hmm not convinced on the critiscising of Marin...

Like his 2nd start?

Some players need a run of games and the rest of the team were absolute shite - he had nobody to pass too when he got forward.

Look at Danny after a few games at ScumPool he's been playing well.

Marin needs a bit of time - ok he's no Messi but at least offers width and a bit of excitement!

He looked busy on the ball but that was about it. I'm not writing him off because he's suffered from the same problems the other players have suffered from - a useless twat up-front and Lampard and Ramires in midfield. Mata was completely anonymous last night too, and not for the first time this season.

What was encouraging was that Oscar played like his Brazilian self when he came on. Yes it was against shitty opposition but he was dropping deep and controlling the tempo beautifully and his goal was obviously well taken.

We've talked on this forum before about the choice we've got to make regarding Cech (who had a dodgy game himself) and Courtois but I think we're going to have to make another at some point in the future in the number 10 spot......Mata or Oscar?