Jase

Man of the Match  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic team to put out in this competition and the players treated it with all the enthusiasm you'd expect. Despite that we still managed to beat a very ordinary team and will probably shoehorn in a couple of extra fixtures when we don't have the players to cover them.

All we learnt is that Marin really doesn't offer much, Torres is able of playing even worse than you previously thought, Cahill and Ivanovic are terrible at passing out of defence, Lamps likes shooting and the Europa League is as shite as it's name suggests.

Pathetic team to put out in this competition and the players treated it with all the enthusiasm you'd expect. Despite that we still managed to beat a very ordinary team and will probably shoehorn in a couple of extra fixtures when we don't have the players to cover them.

All we learnt is that Marin really doesn't offer much, Torres is able of playing even worse than you previously thought, Cahill and Ivanovic are terrible at passing out of defence, Lamps likes shooting and the Europa League is as shite as it's name suggests.

I am not even sure whether Rafa wanted to win this game or not. Team selection yes, performance no

I've voted for Cech for MOTM - not Petr, but the Czech's in the Sparta team. They were shit but I'll be fucked if I'm voting for anyone in a Chelsea shirt after that shit.

The team played as much as was needed. Have you ever considered it ? Try for once.

Hard to vote MOTM. Voted for Oscar even though he only had one very good moment but still that was better than anyone else. (If he didn't score, I'd probably vote for Lampard who did a few good things along with a few bad but at least he was noticeable.) When we get back to the league fixtures can we tell Oscar that we're still playing in Europe? Also, the team should fine any player other than Lampard, Mata, Hazard, or Oscar who tries a shot from more than 25 yards (except Luiz on free kicks). I'm even getting tired of Lampard's long shots but at least they're often on net and he is actually capable of scoring from there. I can't stand seeing Ramires, Luiz, Ivanovic, etc.. take these ridiculous 45 yard shots that go sailing out of the stadium. If you're in a good scoring position, please shoot. We try to be too cute sometimes and pass up good shooting opportunities for a perfect play, and a shot on target from a dangerous area is always a good thing, but not from an area of the pitch where you'll never ever score..(and Torres should just be fined for being who he is. I actually miss the blond hair because it was a little easier to quickly identify him and then not get your hopes up at all.)

Just finished watching the game as i had to watch it with a 45 min delay because i had something to do and it was a pretty slow paced match with not much happenning. Torres offereed no movement and hazard and mata also had a quiet night. Marin was pretty good for 15 mins then it went a bit downhill. Lamps put in a lot of effort, though most resulted in a long range attempt. Then oscar came on and showed everyone how easy it was to break through with a quick 1 2 and a run. He has to be motm for that. Defence was solid enough thought they should have scored in the first half.

and Torres should just be fined for being who he is. I actually miss the blond hair because it was a little easier to quickly identify him and then not get your hopes up at all.)

:lol:

Was a shite game, just hope we don't mess it up at home.

Just finished watching the game as i had to watch it with a 45 min delay because i had something to do and it was a pretty slow paced match with not much happenning. Torres offereed no movement and hazard and mata also had a quiet night. Marin was pretty good for 15 mins then it went a bit downhill. Lamps put in a lot of effort, though most resulted in a long range attempt. Then oscar came on and showed everyone how easy it was to break through with a quick 1 2 and a run. He has to be motm for that. Defence was solid enough thought they should have scored in the first half.

45 minute delay? You should have come on here. We could have just warned you not to watch. :)