Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Easily. He used to play there very often when Kagawa and Gotze were there, don't see why it would be a problem for him now.

Kagawa wasnt there.

Reus is most deadly on the left and thru the middle.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the right he might not be cutting inside as much but he could provide assists for Costa. Also he can play in the middle as well, where I'd rate him higher than Oscar as well. I'd personally would prefer it if we could find us a good CM of the Pogba type though, so that we could play Fabregas more in a n°10 role.

Gundogan >Reus

Doesnt even matter, Reus will be wanted by every big club and Chelsea will need to fight off madrid, barcelona and munich....

He would be a good piece to United..

Just a quick side note for everyone suggesting that he couldn't play RW - Willian and Schurrle were both pure LWs when they joined the club. They've both converted to LW without losing much if any of their quality.

And they're just good/very good players. Reus is one of the top 10/15 players in the world. And then think of the best players in the world for playing on the counter like we do? He's probably one of the best of the lot. We can "not need him" as much as we want, but if he's available for £20M then we HAVE to at least bid for him. Even if he gets worse he'll still be a much better RW than Willian and Schurrle, and that's not a dig at either of them because I rate them both.

If Reus goes to Man City or (god forbid) Liverpool or Arsenal for £20M then we would be in a massive amount of trouble, letting them get such a quality player for such a small amount of money.

Gundogan >Reus

Doesnt even matter, Reus will be wanted by every big club and Chelsea will need to fight off madrid, barcelona and munich....

He would be a good piece to United..

I am one of Gundogan's biggest fans. But just... no. Hell no.

And Utd already have Di Maria, Rooney, RVP, Falcao, Mata and Herrera for like 4/5 positions, they definitely don't need another attacking player.

I am one of Gundogan's biggest fans. But just... no. Hell no.

And Utd already have Di Maria, Rooney, RVP, Falcao, Mata and Herrera for like 4/5 positions, they definitely don't need another attacking player.

Gundogan is superior to every cm on their team BY FAR.

Falcao is on loan.

Mata will be sold.

How easy people forget how great Gundogan was in 2013...

Gundogan is superior to every cm on their team BY FAR.

Falcao is on loan.

Mata will be sold.

How easy people forget how great Gundogan was in 2013...

You said Reus would be a good piece to United. That's what I was replying to.

You cannot say for sure that Mata will be sold, just like no-one can say for sure if Falcao will stay past his loan. At the present time they don't need Reus at all.

And if you mean United should sign Gundogan then... While Gundogan IS better than all their CMs yeah, (I wouldn't say by far cos I highly rate Blind but still better) I highly doubt they'd sign him either. They can only play 2 in the midfield with their current crop of attacking players and they wouldn't drop Herrera after signing him for so much money (would be stupid) and you couldn't play Gundogan & Herrera or you'd get raped on the counter.

Quick note for you, I rate Gundogan very very highly too mate, not criticising him at all. I truly believe that there aren't many CMs in the world better than him.

You said Reus would be a good piece to United. That's what I was replying to.

You cannot say for sure that Mata will be sold, just like no-one can say for sure if Falcao will stay past his loan. At the present time they don't need Reus at all.

And if you mean United should sign Gundogan then... While Gundogan IS better than all their CMs yeah, (I wouldn't say by far cos I highly rate Blind but still better) I highly doubt they'd sign him either. They can only play 2 in the midfield with their current crop of attacking players and they wouldn't drop Herrera after signing him for so much money (would be stupid) and you couldn't play Gundogan & Herrera or you'd get raped on the counter.

Quick note for you, I rate Gundogan very very highly too mate, not criticising him at all. I truly believe that there aren't many CMs in the world better than him.

Talking to an Arsenal fan after the world cup, I was purring about the fact that the Germans had won it without their best two players, Gundagan & Reus. His response was ...

"Er, Ozil?"

I smiled.

Can't believe some of the things I am reading in here. People wishing for Pogba/Vidal/Reus. What about Matic if we get Pogba/Vidal? Can't imagine any of them wanting to sit on the bench in the big games, and the way Matic - Cesc are playing, they are not going anywhere in the starting lineup. Admitted, Reus was one of my wish-signings last summer, but do we need him now? Quiet frankly; no. We have Hazard/Oscar/Willian/Schürrle/Ramires/Salah covering 3 positions.

Can't believe some of the things I am reading in here. People wishing for Pogba/Vidal/Reus. What about Matic if we get Pogba/Vidal? Can't imagine any of them wanting to sit on the bench in the big games, and the way Matic - Cesc are playing, they are not going anywhere in the starting lineup. Admitted, Reus was one of my wish-signings last summer, but do we need him now? Quiet frankly; no. We have Hazard/Oscar/Willian/Schürrle/Ramires/Salah covering 3 positions.

We can go 433 if we sign Pogba. I could only see we sign Reus, if we sold one of our wingers (Salah, Schurrle) or Willian. Still think we could afford to sign at least one of them next season. Signing both are possible though, but only if we win double or treble this season.

For me it's more of a dream signing to buy Reus, one of my favourite players. I know we don't really need him but I'd still love it if we did get him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You