Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Huge if is right, i wonder some realize Willian is 26 not some 21 year old. People need to accept that he is what he is. A very good player but will never be a great finisher and always lack a great end product.

For me his best position is through the middle, always has played his best football in that role. But i hardly doubt he would get regular games there with us, with the options we have.

Huge fan of Reus and love to see him here, but i have a feeling Bayern will buy him next summer to replace Ribary.

A top-class German talent playing for Dortmund...of course he's going to Bayern.

I'd still love him here but as a right-winger in place of Willian. You're spot on with what you say about Willian. When one of his biggest strengths is that he has a decent song about him, then you're probably not going to find it hard to replace him.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho will upgrade if necessary.

Remember Mourinho first season with Maka?

Most people back then would have said why you need Essien when you got Maka?

And later we realize why it was such a good signing.

So, as long as it's a target that can upgrade us and we can get him we will go for him.

Reus would be an amazing upgrade but as some said he has Bayern writing all over it.

I believe we more chances of signing Pogba then this bloke.

Mourinho will upgrade if necessary.

Remember Mourinho first season with Maka?

Most people back then would have said why you need Essien when you got Maka?

And later we realize why it was such a good signing.

So, as long as it's a target that can upgrade us and we can get him we will go for him.

Reus would be an amazing upgrade but as some said he has Bayern writing all over it.

I believe we more chances of signing Pogba then this bloke.

Why is Reus considered a future Bayern player? Just cause he's German? I highly doubt he goes to Bayern, Dortmund would rather sell him to anyone else.

Why is Reus considered a future Bayern player? Just cause he's German? I highly doubt he goes to Bayern, Dortmund would rather sell him to anyone else.

Well how many years he got left in his contract before he does a lewandosky?

Well maybe your right, but Dortmund has to sell him next summer or extend his contract otherwise will be the same scenario.

His contract expires in 2017. I'm sure if he doesn't agree to an extension they'll sell him next summer. But not to Bayern.

Arsenal plot £20m swoop for Marco Reus from Borussia Dortmund

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2741780/Arsenal-plot-20m-swoop-Marco-Reus-Borussia-Dortmund-summer.html

Arsenal need to retain the 4th place trophy first, before even dream about it.

If it were between us, Pool, and Arsenal, I like to think he'd choose us.

If it were between us, Pool, and Arsenal, I like to think he'd choose us.

It would be weird if only English clubs interested in him. Maybe some clubs from Spain or Italy could join in. Although his style of play would be perfectly fit in PL, imo.

It would be weird if only English clubs interested in him. Maybe some clubs from Spain or Italy could join in. Although his style of play would be perfectly fit in PL, imo.

Doubt any Italian clubs would be in for him. Real and Barca are STACKED! Probably mostly English clubs, I think.

Barcelona is banned until 2016 for transfer just to let you all know.

Good thing. He'll ruin his career if he opts for tiki-taka. Best suited for counter attacking football. He'll thrive in our system.

20m is a 'shut up and take my money' scenario.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You