Chelsea v Wigan

Jase

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even want to entertain the thought of not winning. We need to get top 4 and we need to start getting points right away especially at home vs winning. If we were to lose and rafa got sacked then it would be a silver lining, but then we would also be 4th, with everyone gunning for us.

Just win the game.

You will definetly win some money there mate!

I am pretty confident we will win, but right now, I am not too excited with our EPL fixtures. Nothing to look foward to...

I mean, not that I wont watch it or wont cheer, but it gets boring when you are not fighting for nothing. We are only trying to stay where we are!

I feel pretty confident, which is wierd considering our current form!

I agree with you tbh. It's sad to say, but I havent felt overlyexcited about watching Chelsea like I used to. And Im not the kind of fan that turns towards the wind but it's just sad the position and situation we are in. The way we are losing doesnt help, being up 2-0 twice and then drawing, the loss against Newcastle etc.

Im not even excited about Europa League considering we only have Torres available upfront and the league...well yeah, it is what it is.

It's a win-win situation today. Of course I want Chelsea to win, but if we lose, Rafa will get the sack.

Regarding the manager-matter, we are indeed a very pathetic club. Sacking Rafa before the summer only makes the sacking of RDM hurt even more..