Chelsea v Wigan

Jase

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any decent manager would give Torres 30mins to a full first-half just to get him a bit sharper (unlikely for him) for our EL game while also giving him some rest at the same time by then bringing Ba on, but no, I doubt that will happen.

In times like this, I really cannot understand how on bloody earth could Benitez finish 2nd in the League just 4 points behind the champions from Old Trafford in 2008/09. Right, he had Torres. Another chapter of the fucking story!

Torres has semi-retired.

Can anyone explain to me why Torres is starting and Demba Ba is on the bench

Because even with a broken nose BA is twice the player, than Torres...

Plus AGENT Rafa has to fulfil his job...

Although I bet cunt face Torres scores today and then does shit in mid-week!!!

Grrrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We bought an onform striker who is the third highest goal scorer in the league and put him on the bench behind the worst footballer to ever grace the Chelsea shirt. I fucking hate Torres.

'It's not a question of risk. He has the mask and I think he will be fine,' said the manager. 'The question is to decide if he has enough confidence to play at 100 per cent or not. That's our decision, talking with him he says he is fine, and he says he has confidence.

A few hours later, Torres starts the game.

SO WE GO 2 FUCKING POINTS BEHIND SPURS FOR 3RD PLACE... HAVE 3 TEAMS ON OUR HEELS, AND YOU REST A PLAYER WHO CAN'T PLAY MIDWEEK FOR SOME ONE WHO IS SHIT, PLAY RAMIRES ON THE RW AND REST OUR BEST PLAYER!!!!!!!

TACTICAL GENIUS MY ASS, YOU ARE THE SHITTEST MANAGER I HAVE EVER WITNESSED!!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING! HOPEFULLY HAZARD OSCAR AND LAMPS CAN PUT IN GREAT PERFORMANCES AND GET US THE 3 POINTS WE DESPERATELY NEED, BUT THANKS FOR THE HANDICAP ANYWAY!!!!! FUCKING PRICK!

we knew rafa would use the excuse to play the Barbie doll instead of Ba...

Lol good lad :)

Really would have started Marin in this game...

Oh well RB gone by tomorrow ;)

We ain't gonna finish in top 4 - unless he goes tomorrow!!!!!!

Think it's fair to say by now, the club doesn't rate Marin as a first-team player. Benitez obviously doesn't and RDM didn't either (although admittedly he was injured for a while). If you take him out of the picture, then it's only Benayoun left... :lol:

We bought an onform striker who is the third highest goal scorer in the league and put him on the bench behind the worst footballer to ever grace the Chelsea shirt. I fucking hate Torres

I hate defending Torres but Chris Sutton was worse