Man of the Match  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iCSwHE65FPwjz.gif

He will be banned no doubt, but honestly, I would do exactly the same thing. The little bitch likes crying on tv and in front of lof ot people? Great, he deserved to be bullied to have a REAL reason for tears. The best kick of Eden in Chelsea shirt.

I am glad what Hazard did. Ball boy should know his place and role. Although i am sure Hazrad didn't mean it and it was hardly a kick. The way he was playacting, something is wrong with younger generation

Funniest thing i've seen in a while. And by that, I mean the performance, the result, the substitutions and the red card.

Congratulations to Swansea, they deserved it.

:lol:

Sir Alex: "The worse thing I've ever seen on a football pitch, the ball boy is lucky to be alive."

iCSwHE65FPwjz.gif

He will be banned no doubt, but honestly, I would do exactly the same thing. The little bitch likes crying on tv and in front of lof ot people? Great, he deserved to be bullied to have a REAL reason for tears. The best kick of Eden in Chelsea shirt.

In the heat of the moment with the emotions on the field i would probably do worse things, but Eden shouldve done the right thing, complain to the ref like all footballers do. Football is really the matter of who complains harder, better, faster, stronger.... That ball boy is really a piece of shit though, his tweets before the game showed his intention of helping waste time.

Anyway, that incident aside.

Horrible performance today. This shows a difference in what Di Matteo could do with a squad who were pinned underdogs and what Rafa can do. I don't know if he's ever worked on crosses in training because they were horrendous today. I don't think he knows where Oscar's proper position is because we wasn't able to do anything on the left-wing today. I really do think Marin/Bertrand should've started the second half for Lampard so we could free Oscar a bit more centrally.

Saw a great tweet about Abramovich firing managers for less. We need a change in appointment now!