Swansea 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

The only good thing to know is that Hazard really meant to kick the ball but not the boy from the vedio or gif. A disastrous moment for eden and chelsea. No matter what the boy did the players should behave themselves. We are not the MU favoured by FA. I supppose Chelsea board and Roman may have to pull loads of strings to pull eden back to pitch. Perhaps it will cost the rest of the season regardless of the long-term impact on eden's career. But hopefully he can learn something and the whole young team can grow up.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor performance and once again we play like shit when mata plays shit. i mean mata did a bloody good torres today for us. others just could not get going (hardly suprising).

special mention to our manager though... luiz for iva (one of the best substitutions i have ever seen been made in a football game), torres for oscar at 75 minutes was 10 minutes atleast too late (i think oscar should not even be on the pitch if this is how he wants to play) and then the substitution that would change the course of history all over the world... BERT for COLE with 5 mins to play and 6 mins of stoppage time... what was FSW trying to do? not lose this fucking game to improve his fucking record... this guy can never be our coach because cunts like him can never look beyond themselves...

ps- hazard dint do anything wrong. he was trying to get the ball and he was trying to kick the ball from under the asshole...

Am i the only one here who think Swansea should be fined?

There staff is disgraceful and unprofessional, why is he one of there staff members if he is publicly announcing he is going to time waste? if you call your boss a name on facebook you get sacked for it, regardless all companies have the right to look at what you're saying. If anything Swansea should be punished, because who knows Swansea could be doing this on purpose and getting away with it.