Jase

Man of the Match  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking: Barcelona bid 10 million for Swansea's ball boy after seeing his impressive skills of keeping hold of the ball.

184600_493159227388883_1589795671_n.jpg

One could add acting as well. Little diver. Moreover, littley crying diver. WTF HE IS 17?? Try to be a man, you kid.

Oh man, I knew I'd find these type reactions.

Hazard kicked THE BOY. You can all try and talk shit and say he "kicked the ball" but hello.. Ball boy is not a player. nor is he the ball. Hazard deserves whatever ban & fine come his way.

Well, the guy has done Swansea no favours with this tweet:

Charlie Morgan™@CHARLIEM0RGAN

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

Surely this is all the evidence CFC need in a successful appeal.

5th trophy gone down the drain this season - Community Shield, Super Cup, Champions League, Club World Cup and now League Cup. :doh:

Gave the tie away to Swansea. Caused our own downfall, thanks to the 2 costly blunders by Ivanovic in the first leg. Swansea were hardly impressive in the tie especially in 1st leg but the 2-goal advantage gave them the platform for tonight's performance. We will never get a better chance to win the League Cup!

Form in last 7 games - LWLWDWD. Consistently inconsistent. No back-to-back wins since 30th December 2012 - defeated Norwich & Everton.

Watched a video of it, he gets the ball since it goes away from the kids grasps clearly. Another thing I noticed is that Hazard lifts the kid up a little, takes his time to aim for the ball and then kicks it.

Wrong thing to do but obviously (for me) he was not aiming to hurt the kid (who said on twitter before that he was gonna time waste).

The anti-Chelsea reporters (which seem to be every reporter in the world) will have a field day.

Lampard tried his best to defend Hazard but imagine Terry being on the pitch. He would FIGHT for his team mate, like he did many times before.

Actually after the red card was shown, JT was screaming at the 4th official I think. :wub:

Oh man, I knew I'd find these type reactions.

Hazard kicked THE BOY. You can all try and talk shit and say he "kicked the ball" but hello.. Ball boy is not a player. nor is he the ball. Hazard deserves whatever ban & fine come his way.

Saying he kicked the ball is talking shit? From the angle I've seen it, he went for the ball when the dumb shit was lying on it.