Jase

Man of the Match  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you see the different from our team and swansea tonight???

Swansea was play short pass and almost all their player just like "Triangle" when in movement. especially the player who's name Ki,,he can read the game just like Carrick do in Man U...

Our team play Long pass,,and always hope Hazard and Mata get another miracle to make a superb goal!!! actually i'm hopeless that we can get the FA + EL thropy when we still play like this. oh,,once again,,our defence system is a shit....

i'm the once that very Sad about Pep to Munich!!! we need our playing system much better,,and i think Mou can't do that if he's back here. maybe he's best at mentallity,,but look at madrid...he always use CR7 like a goal machine every game,,but when in CR7 absent,,they play worstly...

anyway,,Can i hear the news of "Beni's Sack" today???? just promoted Steve Holland to First team,,at least he get the FAYC thropy last season... :whistling:

Horrendous, horrendous game from us. One of the worst games of Chelsea I've watched this season. Awful passing, amateur errors...using the same tactic when it was evident it doesn't work...we looked like an inferior team for most of the game...they were usually 1 step ahead and seemed to have a player more on the pitch, which was the case later anyway :D

Our movement off the ball was awful and player movement overall has been rather low and slow. It could be that the players weren't fresh enough after the Arsenal game in which they've run like demons, but credits to Swansea also, they played really well. Their defending was amazing.

And that kick...I still can't see if Eden kicked the ball or kid's ribs, but it was a stupid red card that will get journos on Hazard's back and make him unavailable in the following games...I felt he had a decent game before he was sent of, unlike Oscar and Mata, though Oscar did help out a lot in defense. And that kid...well if I was in his position, and we played against Barca for example, I would be down even more :ph34r: He did piss me of though...let's not make a big fuss about it, Eden apologized, kid apologized, case solved.

The player who disappointed me the most was...Mata. He was useless on the pitch. Non existent when we were defending, when with the ball either too slow or he would send "Mikel passes" or his forward passes would get usually intercepted or knocked back. Even in the Arsenal game, I felt he was below his best, but he still did alright, but in this game, he was just bad. I don't know what it is, fatigue, Swansea's tactic or a bad day, but I hope he gets back in form soon.

No crosses in also. Ba in attack, Cole, Azpi, Mata, Oscar, Hazard...and no fucking useful crosses. No shots from distance either...all we wanted was to walk our way into their goal, aside the fact that Swansea have one of the best defenses in the league...we were running our head towards the wall, and doing it until the ref blew the whistle...

I'm actually happy we are out, I don't want Rafa winning trophies with us which would secure his position a bit. I want him out, and want Jose finally back in the summer.

And show some sportsmanship to Swansea ffs instead of called them names, they were brilliant in the 2nd game and actually played football rather then defend for their lives.

Good that we have a game against Brentford next coming up, we need a "easier" game to chill the fuck out a bit.

And show some sportsmanship to Swansea ffs instead of called them names, they were brilliant in the 2nd game and actually played football rather then defend for their lives.

Swansea are only being insulted by proxy. Because you know...

iCSwHE65FPwjz.gif

He will be banned no doubt, but honestly, I would do exactly the same thing. The little bitch likes crying on tv and in front of lof ot people? Great, he deserved to be bullied to have a REAL reason for tears. The best kick of Eden in Chelsea shirt.

Love it!!! That fucking kid just laid there on the ball!!!!

The the dude in the back aplauding what just happened! Hell I would've been dying laughing, he deserved that... Shouldn't be effecting the game...

Cheers Eden, shows you actually give a damn

(But you really shouldn't be putting yourself in situations like that, be a professional)

Expected, but extreme overreaction by the media. Hazard did something he shouldn't have done, and got punished for it. But that ballboy........ Yeah.

Swansea deservedly into the final, congrats to Laudrup. Won't be cheering for them.

We were shit.

Expected, but extreme overreaction by the media. Hazard did something he shouldn't have done, and got punished for it. But that ballboy........ Yeah.

Swansea deservedly into the final, congrats to Laudrup. Won't be cheering on them.

We were shit.

Straight to the point, brilliant!

Haha, cheers mate. No point in using +1500 words on such horrendous performance. We were daft, boring and complete and utter shit. Like a team of 10 Fernando Torres'es.

Again...

Consistency wins titles. Lets think of the consistent teams in the PL. Man Utd, and Man City. What do both have?? DOMINATE fucking strikers. Both of those teams are considered world class, but Man Utd do not have a world class midfield, or a world class defense, or a world class keeper! Man City have a better defense and midfield (Which, in my opinion isn't world class) but have less points than Manure because Utd have 2 absolute monsters of strikers.

So to finish up my rant, what we have been missing the past 3 years is a dominate strike force, we need 1 star striker who can make something out of nothing(Rooney, RVP, and Aguero), and 1-2 that rely on smarts and positioning to score goals rather than their talent(Chicharito, and Dzeko). This would provide much needed consistency.

Looking back at this game, not too bothered about the result. Was always going to be a tough game. However, what I'm not pleased about is we threw away another chance to win a trophy this season and Swansea hardly did anything brilliant at all in this tie to get into the final. This tie was lost at Stamford Bridge a few weeks ago and back then, Swansea hardly created any chances, let alone attack us but profited from 2 costly blunders by Ivanovic(thanks a lot!). They might have played well yesterday but the 2-0 lead gave them the platform to do so. Had the tie still been 0-0 before the game, the game last night would have been completely different.

Additionally, not trying to find any excuses here but think it's fair to say fatigue has begun to catch up with the players already. We should still be doing a tad better yesterday but playing a game every 3-4 days and unable to rotate at all thanks to the thin squad(!) is likely to take its toll on the players. And being 2-0 down in the tie and having to chase the game is arguably the last thing that we need. As mentioned, just annoyed that another chance to win a trophy has gone down the drain, just like that. We'll never get a better chance to win the League Cup given the teams that remained(no disrespect), let alone any other trophy itself.

Ignoring all the Hazard malarky, the performance was toothless. Mata was utterly appalling throughout, Oscar simply never got into the game and Ba really had nothing to do. He made the right runs, managed to have a couple of shots but that was it. Hazard seemed to be the only one in any form, and we saw how that turned out.

The defence was okay, but Ivanovic had another rocky night. Swansea appears to be his bogie team, whilst the full-backs had another solid game. Shame we didn't give JT a run-out but we needed Bertrand's......something on the pitch.

The problem for me though was the same problem on Sunday - the midfield. Ramires is the weirdest player ever, oscillating between the sublime and then clumsily standing on someone's ankle or failing to find a player 6 yards away. But (and I await the barrage of 'you hate him' comments) Lamps had another poor game. Now it seems fair to talk about him when he plays well, but not when he completely disappears in games. He was appalling and the game seemed to pass him by completely, which is weird because people talk up his experience yet it was obvious to anyone watching that the long balls weren't working yet time and again one of the back two just lumped it forward aimlessly.

Shouldn't his experience have kicked in and made him tell one of the back two to be patient and lay it off to him? The shot towards the end from the free-kick just summed the evening up.

Until we sort that midfield out, we're going to struggle in games where we dominate possession. If we plan on being shit and putting ourselves under pressure (basically parking the bus) then we have the midfield for that. But I don't particularly want to watch that and I don't think Roman does either.

THE BALL BOY IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE … THE WAY PEOPLE ARE REACTING TO HAZARD I ASK YOU - WHAT MESSAGE IS THIS SENDING TO KIDS & CLUBS... if it was my son I would be utterly ashamed. Swansea should take the lead and ban the ball boy from ever doing so again and here’s why:
1. The whole purpose of ball boys is to speed the game up and get the ball back in play more quickly – this guy bragged on twitter before the game about his intended timewasting antics
2. He deliberately impeded Hazard from getting the ball which is unacceptable
3. He play-acted twice - first by pretending to fall over the ball – screwing up his face pretending to be hurt.. when really acting all along. Secondly pretending to be hurt to get the player sent off and in trouble.
4. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR KIDS TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS IN A MANS GAME – Ball boys are there to be invisible - not influencing a game in any sort of way.
The FA should rescind Hazards red card for:
1. Extenuating circumstances which no-one in their right mind would expect from a kid backwards.
2. Not actually kicking the ball-boy - Maybe this is what the ref or assistant thought they saw but he was clearly trying to kick the ball from under the little runt…
3. Doing what he would have done if a player had tried to waste time with the same antics
The FA or Swansea should punish the ball boy to stop:
1. Clubs instructing their ball boys to do all sorts of antics and waste time if they are winning
2. Incidents like the one today happening up and down the country if they don’t take action
3. To deter young ball boys & other kids from thinking cheats will prosper
PS – Professional players antics are rubbing off on the younger generation but the ball boy is still an utter disgrace and deserved a good hiding let alone kicking.. RUNT!

Saw this quote on Eurosport! That little shit deserved it!

no chance of the ball boy being banned is father is A DIRECTOR of SWANSEA, perhaps he should be explaining to the FA WHY the ball boys WERE CLEARLY told to time waste. The descision must have been his. However one of the match commentators commented that the boy must be about 12, that makes it even worse when we find out he is actually 17